Calendar sync and busy participants.

Thread: Calendar sync and busy participants.

Calendar sync and busy participants.

Hello,

I'm trying zextra mobile with Outlook 2013 and zimbra server OSE 8.0.5. I'm trying ActiveSync via Outlook 2013 this work. I want to know if via ActiveSync we can see busy participants when i scheduled meeting. Like we can see when i scheduled with web interface of Zimbra.

Best regards.

ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    Hello Virgule59,
    welcome to the forums!

Free/Busy informations are not delivered via the Exchange ActiveSync protocol, but through either REST or Dav.
    I'm aware that both Outlook 2013 and Zimbra are free/busy-capable, but I never tried this myself... IIRC on the Outlook side, the f/b settings can be found in the account options within the Calendar tab, while Zimbra provides a dedicated URL (a quick search brought me to OutlookFreeBusy - Zimbra :: Wiki).

Unfortunately I can't be of much more help, if anyone has any experience with free/busy on Outlook2013 feel free to share!

Have a nice day,
    Cine
    the ZeXtras Team

Ok
    Thank you for quick reply, I try the html link but it'snt worked with Open Source Edition and Outlook 2013. I have tried NE edition and Outlook connector configure the link for me i just modify the server IP or name. When Outlook try to sync i have an error.

Bye