Shared Calendar not visible
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Shared Calendar not visible

  1. #1
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    11

    Shared Calendar not visible

    Hi,

    We have multiple users on our server and one user shared their calendar with another user. In the webinterface of Zimbra it works fine. But on their iPhone we can't find the shared calendar.
    What am i doing wrong?

    Regards,
    Dennis

  2. #2
    ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,342
    Quote Originally Posted by dennusb View Post
    Hi,

    We have multiple users on our server and one user shared their calendar with another user. In the webinterface of Zimbra it works fine. But on their iPhone we can't find the shared calendar.
    What am i doing wrong?

    Regards,
    Dennis
    Hello Dennusb,
    welcome to the forums!

    ZeXtras Mobile does not support any Shared Items yet, so shared calendars are not synchronized...

    Have a nice day,
    Cine
    the ZeXtras Team
    Last edited by Cine; 03-08-2013 at 09:47 AM.
    IT Support Team Contact Form
    Sales Team Contact Form

    ZeXtras Website
    # ZeXtras Wiki # ZeXtras Store

    Have ZeXtras Suite or ZeXtras Migration Tool been helpful to you?
    Share your experience in the Zimbra Gallery!

    ZeXtras Suite on the Zimbra Gallery
    ZeXtras Migration Tool on the Zimbra Gallery

  3. #3
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Cine View Post
    Hello Dennusb,
    welcome to the forums!

    ZeXtras Mobile does not support any Shared Items yet, so shared calendars not synchronized...

    Have a nice day,
    Cine
    the ZeXtras Team

    Thank you Cine Is there an ETA for this feature?

  4. #4
    ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,342
    Quote Originally Posted by dennusb View Post
    Thank you Cine Is there an ETA for this feature?
    We're workinkg on this, but no ETA yet...
    Keep an eye on the News And Abbouncement forums or follow us on Facebook/Twitter to keep up to date with all the new features of ZeXtras Suite!

    Have a nice day,
    Cine
    IT Support Team Contact Form
    Sales Team Contact Form

    ZeXtras Website
    # ZeXtras Wiki # ZeXtras Store

    Have ZeXtras Suite or ZeXtras Migration Tool been helpful to you?
    Share your experience in the Zimbra Gallery!

    ZeXtras Suite on the Zimbra Gallery
    ZeXtras Migration Tool on the Zimbra Gallery

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •