A Shared Calender cannot be shown on my iPad mini but on iPhone

Thread: A Shared Calender cannot be shown on my iPad mini but on iPhone

A Shared Calender cannot be shown on my iPad mini but on iPhone

I could been shown a calender which shared with me on Zimbra server (Version 7.x) on iPhone 4 and iPad 2 with IOS version 6.1.2. However, I cannot found it shown on my iPad mini with same IOS version.The version of Zextra mobile version in 1.6.4 is now using. I have checked the configure on the iPhone and iPad with the iPad mini. It is found same setting defined.

What I can do to get my iPad mini shown also the Shared Calender?

Million thanks

(I have checked with the article, "[HowTo] Sync Zimbra Open Source Edition and an iPhone/iPad", and assure the step is correct)
    Last edited by elam; 02-21-2013 at 07:46 AM. Reason: Supplment some more looked up information

ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    Hello Elam!

The guide you report refers on how to synchronize Zimbra OSE and any iOS device WITHOUT using ZeXtras Mobile. In order to configure the device to synchronize with your Zimbra server through ZeXtras Mobile please follow the documentation you can find at ZxMobile on Apple iOS devices - ZeXtras Suite Wiki. Mind that ZeXtras Mobile does not synchronize shared items.

Also, your ZeXtras Suite version is a bit old and support for such version is not given anymore... I strongly suggest you to update to ZeXtras Suite 1.8.1.

Have a nice day,
    Cine
    IT Support Team Contact Form
    Sales Team Contact Form

ZeXtras Website
    # ZeXtras Wiki # ZeXtras Store

Have ZeXtras Suite or ZeXtras Migration Tool been helpful to you?
    Share your experience in the Zimbra Gallery!

ZeXtras Suite on the Zimbra Gallery
    ZeXtras Migration Tool on the Zimbra Gallery

Dear Cine,
    Thanks for your prompt reply. I wish to clarify some more information. According to the document (ZxMobile on Apple iOS devices), If I need also to select "Exchange Server"? Or select "Other" ?
    Regards,
    ELam

Quote Originally Posted by Cine View Post
    Hello Elam!

The guide you report refers on how to synchronize Zimbra OSE and any iOS device WITHOUT using ZeXtras Mobile. In order to configure the device to synchronize with your Zimbra server through ZeXtras Mobile please follow the documentation you can find at ZxMobile on Apple iOS devices - ZeXtras Suite Wiki. Mind that ZeXtras Mobile does not synchronize shared items.

Also, your ZeXtras Suite version is a bit old and support for such version is not given anymore... I strongly suggest you to update to ZeXtras Suite 1.8.1.

Have a nice day,
    Cine

ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    Hello!
    Exchange server is the correct one...

Have a nice day,
    Cine
    IT Support Team Contact Form
    Sales Team Contact Form

ZeXtras Website
    # ZeXtras Wiki # ZeXtras Store

Have ZeXtras Suite or ZeXtras Migration Tool been helpful to you?
    Share your experience in the Zimbra Gallery!

ZeXtras Suite on the Zimbra Gallery
    ZeXtras Migration Tool on the Zimbra Gallery