about how to Zimbra (Open source edition) calendars on an Android Device

Thread: about how to Zimbra (Open source edition) calendars on an Android Device

about how to Zimbra (Open source edition) calendars on an Android Device

I have tried to synchronize my Samsung galaxy 2 (with Android 2.3.5 version ) to the zimbra server 7.x with zextramobile installed.

The synchronization not success, no matter I configure my account according to the instruction of ZxMobile on Android Device (message shown cannot connect to server)

I have checked the account and confirmed the zxmobile was enabled. I wish to see if I miss something on the setting. Besides, I refer to the How-To and find an article suggest the synchronization on android device can carry out by using AnDal-Cal. Then, I installed it and get the synchronization done. If this is the only solution?

Regards,
    Elam

Hi elam and welcome to the forums.

Most of issues related to mobile devices connections are caused by the ports configurations of the zimbra server. Have you checked your SSL configurations?
    You can also check the /opt/zimbra/log/sync.log file, but if your issue is on the connection, I don't think it could be useful...

D0s0n
    ZeXtras Website # ZeXtras Wiki # ZeXtras Store

Head of ZeXtras System Administrators