ETA on Shared Calendar Sync - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: ETA on Shared Calendar Sync

Please consider increasing the the priority of the shared item sync feature for ZxMobile. We would like to be able to seriously consider Zextras as an alternative to Zimbra NE, but the lack of sync for shared items in ZxMobile is a deal breaker. For us, ZxAdmin is completely unimportant...

Thanks,
    --Bill

The CEO ZeXtras Employee
    Participant
    Thanks for your feedback, we'll take it in serious consideration as request.
    ZxAdmin is basically ready to market, next step will be surely ultimate testing on EAS 14.1 support, and then Shared-Objects support.
    Please keep in mind that even Zimbra NE doesn't fully support shared Items on Mobile (As far as I know, Zimbra supports only shared calendars in version 8+).
    Bests Regards.
    ZeXtras Website # ZeXtras Wiki # ZeXtras Store

ZeXtras CEO. Like a Boss.

Hi,

we're also interested here. zxmobile works great, but we relies a lot on shared items because a lot of our users are not really receiving their e-mail directly, but accessing with their own account to a shared email box (looks stupid, anyway that's it).
    Could it be possible to get informed of what features will be available in next update ?

ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by piing View Post
    Hi,

we're also interested here. zxmobile works great, but we relies a lot on shared items because a lot of our users are not really receiving their e-mail directly, but accessing with their own account to a shared email box (looks stupid, anyway that's it).
    Could it be possible to get informed of what features will be available in next update ?
    Hello Piing,
    thanks for the feedback!

The release of the ZxAdmin module is approaching fast (1.8.0 is scheduled to be released within this week), and after this release the Dev team will be working full time on ZxMobile to add EAS14.1 support, Device Provisioning and Shared Folders features...

If you want to always be up to date with the releases of ZeXtras Suite I suggest you - and all who want to stay up to date - to add the "News and Announcement" forum RSS feed to your favourite RSS reader so that you will be always notified when a new ZeXtras Suite version is released.
    Those who don't usually use RSS can follow us on Twitter (@ZeXtras) and/or to like us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/ZeXtras), as all releases are published on both Social Networs as soon as the new package is made available to the public.

Have a nice day,
    Cine

Any news or dates on this one, I'm also desperately waiting???

Thanks
    Robert

Quote Originally Posted by baroso View Post
    Any news or dates on this one, I'm also desperately waiting???

Thanks
    Robert
    I'm waiting also.... i hope it will be released fast!

Senior Member Known ZeXtras Reseller
    Shared calendars would be most useful to our clients as-well.

Any update guys...?

ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    Hello everybody!

No ETA yet, we are working on this a busy bees

I can tell you that EAS14.1 support is scheduled to release within the 1.8.x tree, and that at the beginning it will surely include Outlook 2013 compatibility and Device Provisioning.
    We are still not sure if shared items will be included in the initial "EAS14.1 compliant" release, as the amount of testing and tweaking needed is really huge.

I feel I must warn you, tho...
    Not every mobile client supports multiple EAS calendars and address books: I'm doing an extended batch of tests and will keep you up to date with the results, right now I can tell you that the default Android client does not support multiple calendars and address books while iOS' default client does.

Have a nice day,
    Cine

It is still not in 1.8.5

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12