Can't synchronize more than 20 contacts

Thread: Can't synchronize more than 20 contacts

Can't synchronize more than 20 contacts

Hello.

Synchronization between my account and my phone use to work with Zextra 1.2.2 (on zimbra 7.1.4 community) and Android ICS.

I upgraded to Jelly Bean (cyanogen mod 10RC2), and I can't see all my contacts. Only 20. No new contact from Zimbra nor Android will be synchronized.

I tried to upgrade to Zextra 1.4.0 with no luck.

Furthermore, I've tried to setup logging with no more luck:
    zimbra@m:~$ zxsuite mobile doAddAccountLogger aurelien.[at].dehay.info debug /tmp/aurelien.log

exception:
    java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "debug"
    at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Num berFormatException.java:48)
    at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:449)
    at java.lang.Byte.parseByte(Byte.java:151)
    at java.lang.Byte.valueOf(Byte.java:184)
    at java.lang.Byte.valueOf(Byte.java:208)
    at com.zextras.lib.ZEPAPIContext.getByte(ZEPAPIContex t.java:85)
    at com.zextras.mobile.ZEMobileModule.execPAPIRequest( ZEMobileModule.java:823)
    at com.zextras.lib.ZEPublicAPIManager.execPAPIRequest (ZEPublicAPIManager.java:300)
    at com.zextras.lib.ZELinkHandler.run(ZELinkHandler.ja va:110)

I've tryied resetting the device, delete and recreate account on phone, none works.

Any tricks will be very helpful.

Regards.

ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    Hello zorel,
    welcome to the forums!

We are aware that several default clients shipped with ICS and Jellybean have various issues with the ActiveSync protocol. We are currently analyzing some possible workarounds that could solve a lot of those issues, but since we are speaking about clientside problems I can give no ETA on any particular solution.
    Many people switched to external clients such as Touchdown or MoxierMail that have proven more stable, but those are all paid apps and we'll do our best to allow the best user experience possible with ZeXtras Mobile.

I filed a bug on the ZeXtras Bugzilla for your issue, stay tuned! Bug 47 – Can't synchronize more than 20 contacts (Android 4.3 Jellybean)

Have a nice day,
    Cine

Hi!

Good to hear from you.

If you need any information I should be able to provide, don't hesitate to get back to me.

Thanks.