Calendar

Thread: Calendar

Calendar

Hi,

Currently i m using zxmobile trial. I have face some problem on calendar, it did not sync all my calendar only show a month.
    Pls help i m looking to purchase.

Zimbra server 7.2
    Android client.

Any solution?

tks
    Last edited by raid3868; 05-16-2012 at 01:08 PM.

Wise Guy Participant
    Hello raid3868,
    the problem you described is not related to zextras mobile per se, since there is no server-side limit there.
    It is related with your activesync account settings on your device.
    Normally clients have a default temporal window set for synchronization.
    On some android devices there is no setting available to choose how much you can synchronize, on others you have a few choices, but from what I see the most you can get is one month.

Anyway, can you provide us with more info on your device model/android version?

Trantor
    ZeXtras Website # ZeXtras Wiki # ZeXtras Store

ZeXtras System Administrator and Installer Guru

Hi Trantor

Very thank for your reply. I am using Asus Eee Pad Transformer ICS 4.0.3. But i can sync google calender without any problem.

hi Trantor,

What android client you recommended. I have try TouchDown for calendar every thing work but then mail got problem, Touchdown only since Indox other then that some of my
    folder did not even sync even i have set to ALL. and perfomance is not good. I do have Kaiten Mail, is perfect but only support Webdav and no contact/calendar/Task.

Do zxmobile support Webdav mail/contact/calendar/Task?

tks

ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    Hello raid3868,
    welcome to the forums!

Choosing a client is a matter of personal preference, I'd suggest you to try different clients and see what suits you best
    All of our tests are performed on 'stock' clients of different devices (running the default ui, HTC Sense, Samsung TouchWiz etc...).

You can set the synchronization window in Settings -> Accounts and Sync -> [your account] -> Account Settings -> Days to sync.
    As far as I know the stock client on the Asus EEE Transformer has options ranging from "1 Day" to "All" (I might be wrong on this as I don't have the actual device available right now)

ZeXtras Mobile uses the ExchangeActiveSync protocol, there is no support for *Dav protocols. See the official Zimbra wiki for information about Zimbra and such protocols.

Have a nice day,
    Cine