Sync issues with OnePlus 7 Pro

Thread: Sync issues with OnePlus 7 Pro

Sync issues with OnePlus 7 Pro

Hi Forum.
    I have my Zimbra server running with zextras - using Android for several years ( Samsung) but I just got my new Phone ( 2 simcards) Oneplus 7 Pro

But I cannot get my Zimbra Server to synchronize my private for Calendar appointsments hosted on Zimbra/ with Zextras mobile.
    I can still get it to connect Outlook without Issues but I cannot get any Calendar appointments other than - my Work ( MS Exchange) hvis is actually working fine in OnePlus Calendar.
    I Can actually connect and sync Using Caldav - but I cannot add the Calendar(or see it in Oneplus Calendar)

Is this a known issue with Zextras Mobile ?? Or actually where does issue resist?
    The GoogleCalendar App is allso working Fine with my Zimbra Server - It'll look like this is for OnePlus the issue is
    I Can still connect from Outlook on phone/PC and see my appointments - and I cannot

Ubunto 16.04 Linux 64Bit
    Zimbra 8.8.11_GA Foss
    Zextras 3.0.1

Oneplus 7 Pro
    Oxygen OS 9.5.11.GM21BA

Hello Peque,

since EAS is a client-driven protocol, please double-check that the mobile device is well configured for asking updates on each calendar.

You can also debug ZxMobile issues activating an account logger in debug mode with
    Code:
    zxsuite mobile doAddAccountLogger user@domain.tdl debug /path/to/log/file.log
    command as zimbra user. All request/response operations will be written in the given log file and you can use it along with the server's sync.log and mailbox.log files.
    Finally, please remember to delete the account logger.

If you'll need further assistance please open a ticket from our form support portal.

Thanks in advance.
    Have a nice day,
    Matt
    the Zextras Team

Quote Originally Posted by matt View Post
    Hello Peque,

since EAS is a client-driven protocol, please double-check that the mobile device is well configured for asking updates on each calendar.

You can also debug ZxMobile issues activating an account logger in debug mode with
    Code:
    zxsuite mobile doAddAccountLogger user@domain.tdl debug /path/to/log/file.log
    command as zimbra user. All request/response operations will be written in the given log file and you can use it along with the server's sync.log and mailbox.log files.
    Finally, please remember to delete the account logger.

If you'll need further assistance please open a ticket from our form support portal.

Thanks in advance.
    Already when trying to ADD thew calendar - it is wrong - Oneplus Calendar just saying like this image:
    Zimbra.jpg

Never going to connect to the server - but not sure where the problem resist here - Since OnePlus Calendar never gets any further that image - saying could not connect!
    and changes the path to zimbra.webmeup.dk/EWS/Echange.asmx - which is invalid - and therefor never connects.
    When I try using DAVx - It'll just its not a valid caldav server - so no way of getting the information into the Calendar.

I crteated a Logfile - But not givin any knowledge - since I cannot see the OnePlus connect anywhere to the Zimbra server ( allthough its not a problem in Outlook on the same Phone or Google Calendar App)

Hello Peque,
    thank you for your reply.

Please note that ZxMobile fully supports Exchange ActiveSync EAS version 14.1 or below.

Seems that you're trying to connect via Exchange Web Services EWS, which is not supported by ZxMobile.

Please refer to your client's documentation to configure a supported protocol.

I'll be glad to answer any further question.
    Have a nice day,
    Matt
    the Zextras Team