Latest Samsung email client not sending

Thread: Latest Samsung email client not sending

Question Latest Samsung email client not sending

Hi
    Currently running the Zextras Trial (2.1.4) on the latest community Zimbra (8.8.11)
    Was all working perfectly until I upgraded my Samsung Galaxy S8+ to an S10+

I configured the email client to connect to Zextras Mobile which connects fine and syncs emails, however I have just realised that emails will not send from the client and just sit in the outbox.
    I have tried raising the EAS level from 2.5 to 14.1 and also reprovisioned the email account but no luck.
    I will check logs and raise a bug request when I get chance but thought I would ask on here to see if anyone had experienced this.

Thanks.

Also having this problem with Zimbra 8.8.11 Network Edition on 2 different servers with mobile module both on or off, nothing seems to fix with multiple users & Samsung default email client. Here is the log error:

user@domain.com/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync?Cmd=ResolveRecipients&User=user@domain. com&DeviceId=SEC2xxxxxFD7F4C9&DeviceType=SamsungDe vice] [name=user@domain.commid=1068;ip=10.240.0.5;DeviceI D=SEC2xxxxxD7F4C9;Cmd=ResolveRecipients;Version=12 .1;] sync - skipping unexpected element Picture

Account works with other mail clients (Outlook app, etc.)