EAS account on Outlook - synchronization stop after receiving calendar invitation

Thread: EAS account on Outlook - synchronization stop after receiving calendar invitation

EAS account on Outlook - synchronization stop after receiving calendar invitation

Windows 10, Outlook 2013
    Zimbra 8.7.11 with Zextras 2.6.1

After receiving invitation synchronization on INBOX folder stopped to work, after moving this appointment to another folder it started to work on INBOX but stopped on this particular folder.

Before we moved this appointment we restarted Zxmobile, tried to reconfigure or repair account in Outlook (repair didn't help, reconfiguration was not possible due to "can't connect to server" bug - although on other account everything worked during that).

Does anyone else had similar issue?

Hello,
    The problem still exist and is really annoying.

Zextras employee Known ZeXtras Reseller
    Participant

Hi mantykora!

Did the issue happened even with other Active Sync clients, like Mail or a mobile?

Could I ask you to open a ticket on our support portal, with a brief description of the issue, including the sync.log and the source of the invitation that stops the synchronization?

Have a nice day,
    Luca
    the Zextras Team
    IT Support Team Contact Form
    Sales Team Contact Form

ZeXtras Website
    # ZeXtras Wiki # ZeXtras Store

Have ZeXtras Suite or ZeXtras Migration Tool been helpful to you?
    Share your experience in the Zimbra Gallery!

ZeXtras Suite on the Zimbra Gallery
    ZeXtras Migration Tool on the Zimbra Gallery

I've already opened it - lets move discussion there - i don't like to post internal data here.

No this issuse happend only in Outlook but after receiving it to Outlook it stopped synchro on mobile as well

You could close this thread. It is solved by unreleased build from your support which I tried. Indeed there was a bug and You fix it. Thanks.