Some strange problem with some devices.

Thread: Some strange problem with some devices.

Some strange problem with some devices.

Dear support team,

The first thing I would like to say thank you for your great support to me in the time I testing the ZxMobile software.

Today I have some problem and really need your support.

1> Microsoft Outlook on PC device:
    - When organize the meeting with Outlook, all description in the body of message disappear in the device receive the invitation (Outlook, Iphone, Samsung)
    - When cancel the meeting the description also disappear too.
    - So the recipient will not understand the description and the reason why I organize the meeting or why I cancel the meeting.
    (when organize the meeting by iOS or android device, the description show perfectly in the invitation email)

2> Iphone (iOS)
    - When receive the invitation email, there is one file .ics in the email but can not open it. I need to check in the calendar app to see the content of the meeting.
    - When organize the meeting with iOS device, the system send 02 email invitation to the recipient.

Thank you so much for your support.

Please help me and sorry for my bad english

Let me explain more about the first issue:

When I use Outlook to organize the meeting and invite some user in the same system. Zimbra web client show perfectly the content of invitation email. But when invitee sync the invitation email to their Outlook or mobile device. The content of the meeting email (description) is blank.

When I use mobile devices (iOS, Android) to organize the meeting and invite some user in the same system. The content of the meeting (description) show perfectly in all device of invitee (Outlook, iOS, Android).

When I use Outlook to organize the meeting and invite a POP3 user. The content of the meeting (description) show perfectly in Outlook of invitee.

Thanks for your support.
    Last edited by nhantv; 01-07-2016 at 04:43 PM.

ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    Hello nhantv!

Could you please report the information mentioned in sections 3.1 and 3.7 of the How to report a ZeXtras Suite issue guide, including two separate "debug" level Account Logger logfiles (one for each issue)?

I see you have an open Support Ticket, so please feel free to update it with the aforementioned information...

Have a nice day,
    Cine
    the ZeXtras Team
    IT Support Team Contact Form
    Sales Team Contact Form

ZeXtras Website
    # ZeXtras Wiki # ZeXtras Store

Have ZeXtras Suite or ZeXtras Migration Tool been helpful to you?
    Share your experience in the Zimbra Gallery!

ZeXtras Suite on the Zimbra Gallery
    ZeXtras Migration Tool on the Zimbra Gallery