IMAP move not notices by ZxMobile

Thread: IMAP move not notices by ZxMobile

Question IMAP move not notices by ZxMobile

Hi,

I use my Zimbra mailbox with iOS-devices via ActiveSync/ZxMobile, by webinterface and by IMAP with Apple Mail.
    In a lot of cases it happens that I drag&drop an email via Apple Mail from the inbox to a subfolder. While the Zimbra webinterface recognizes this move and will show these mails in the correct folders, ZxMobile/iOS devices won't - The emails still appear in the inbox.

All devices are up-to-date with the latest version.

Anyone had the same problems? Is that a known bug?

Thanks in advance
    Mike

Hi Mike and welcome to our forums.

The only issue about imap/activesync synchronization is the deletion by moving into trash folder, it is due to a specific imap flag not monitored by default by ZxMobile (https://forums.zextras.com/zxmobile/...sync-imap.html). But if your problem persist also with subfolder of Inbox we need some more info about your enviroment like explained on our guide, expecially your Zimbra and Zextras versions.

Have a nice holiday season.
    D0s0n
    ZeXtras Website # ZeXtras Wiki # ZeXtras Store

Head of ZeXtras System Administrators

Hi D0s0n,
    Thanks for your reply. I was trying to retrace the issue while logging, however was not able to bring the issue up again.
    However, I notice that Apple Mail will sync the read/unread status of a mail immediately while holding back any move. In my case until I closed the App. Most probably my issue is connected to sending the Mac to Stand-By and leaving Apple Mail open. Will continue to observe this.
    Cheers
    Mike