Shared calendar permission.
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nhantv

Thread: Shared calendar permission.

Shared calendar permission.

Hello support team,

I am using Zimbra open source edition 8.6.0 and ZeXtras Suite lasted version. I am very interesting about the features of ZxMobile. I am testing and I have a question related to shared calendar permission. If my boss would like to share his calendar for me, he should share with the permission manager. Because if he share with view permission then I will not able to sync his shared calendar to my Outlook or mobile device. But if he shared with manager permission then I will able to manage his calendar too, it's mean i can also delete, change ... his calendar. It's not normal because he just want me to view his calendar only. So please help me, is it possible to share his calendar with view permission and i can sync his shared calendar to my Outlook or mobile device? Thank you so much for your support.

Nhan,
    Last edited by nhantv; 12-24-2015 at 08:14 AM.

The CEO ZeXtras Employee
    Participant
    Hi nhantv and welcome to the forum!
    Your issue is related to an Exchange Active Sync limitation. You can't share a Calendar with only view permission, you can only share Calendars with Full permission.
    This limitation affect every client using EAS like Outlook and mobile devices.

Best Regards

Zeus
    ZeXtras Website # ZeXtras Wiki # ZeXtras Store

ZeXtras CEO. Like a Boss.

Hi Zeus,

Thank you for your quick respond. I understood now.

Nhan,
    d0s0n likes this.