is it possible to license only specific users

Thread: is it possible to license only specific users

is it possible to license only specific users

Hi All!

I have a mail server with 9 domains approx 300 mailboxes. Only one of them is the corporate domain with 17 mailboxes, all the others are remote offices. I would like to activate mobile for just the corporate domain and users. Can I purchase 20 mobile licenses and apply them only to corporate, or do I have to purchase one for every mailbox that is on the server?

Thanks!

ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    Hello sangamc!

As stated in the ZeXtras Store:
    "The number of licensed Mailboxes is the same for all modules and must be equal or greater than the number of mailboxes on your Zimbra server."

Should the total number of mailboxes exceed the number of licensed mailboxes all paid ZeXtras Suite modules will stop working.
    You can use the "Upgrade License" feature in the ZeXtras Store to add more mailboxes/modules/time to your license.

More informations about License management are available on the ZeXtras Wiki at http://wiki.zextras.com/wiki/License_Management

Have a nice day,
    Cine
    the ZeXtras Team
    IT Support Team Contact Form
    Sales Team Contact Form

ZeXtras Website
    # ZeXtras Wiki # ZeXtras Store

Have ZeXtras Suite or ZeXtras Migration Tool been helpful to you?
    Share your experience in the Zimbra Gallery!

ZeXtras Suite on the Zimbra Gallery
    ZeXtras Migration Tool on the Zimbra Gallery

Thanks for the response. I was hoping that since the mobile could be limited to a specific COS that licenses could be purchased accordingly. Let me know if there are any future plans to accommodate similar scenarios, if not I understand.

Thanks!