Windows 10 mail

Thread: Windows 10 mail

Windows 10 mail

I have users asking if they can utilize the Windows 10 mail client since it's active sync compatible. I suspect it works fine, I'm going to test it in a virtualmachine... but I wanted to see if anyone has tried it and have you run into any issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Abzstrak View Post
    I have users asking if they can utilize the Windows 10 mail client since it's active sync compatible. I suspect it works fine, I'm going to test it in a virtualmachine... but I wanted to see if anyone has tried it and have you run into any issues?
    in case anyone else is wondering, this seems to work ok... I loaded win10 in a virtual machine and played with the email client, seems fine. I didn't do any extensive testing, but the email and calendaring seemed to work through active sync.

ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    Hello Abzstrak!

I confirm that our internal testing for Windows Mail 10 returned positive results, should you find any issue please feel free to open a Support Request at ZeXtras Support Portal reporting the information mentioned in sections 3.1 and 3.7 of the "How to report a ZeXtras Suite issue" guide

Have a nice day,
    Cine
    the ZeXtras Team