zxmobile reply status

Thread: zxmobile reply status

zxmobile reply status

Hello,

when using normal IMAP on my Iphone, if a reply a message, Zimbra will show that the message has been replied, but when using activesync, Zimbra will now show that the message has been replied.
    Any ideas on that? Tks.

ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    Hello dirtyal,

I assume your last sentence was "when using activesync, Zimbra will NOT show that the message has been replied", am I correct?

Also, can you please specify you Zimbra OS and Version, ZeXtras Suite version and iOS version?

Have a nice day,
    Cine

[EDIT: Moving the post to the proper forum]

Hello,
    I have some users who finds this problematic as well. Are the replied indicators local to zimbra and the mobile clients? Messages in zimbra with the reply-envelope do not show up as replied in the mobile client ( at least not in HTC One S) and messages replied on the mobile client do not show up as replied in zimbra (tested on HTC One and IPhone 4).

Using Zimbra 8.0.3, ZeXtras 1.8.3.
    Thanks,
    Lars

ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    Hello Lars!

The Exchange ActiveSync protocol defines a set of rules for "reply" emails, and we noticed that some clients are not compliant to this rule (iOS' mail app and some branded Android releases).
    ZeXtras Suite 1.8.4, which will be released shortly, will feature a workaround to properly handle reply emails that are not sent in the appropriate, protocol-compliant way.

Mind that this is a server-side workaround for a device issue, so while our tests are giving very good results there is no way to guarantee that this workaround will fix all the possible cases.

Have a nice day,
    Cine
    the ZeXtras Team

Hello Cine!
    Thank you for the answer - very hopeful news. I'll keep my fingers crossed :-)
    /Lars