how to setup emclient account ?

Thread: how to setup emclient account ?

how to setup emclient account ?

Hello, I read in the features that emclient was "testing". I try to setup an emclient account for my zimbra/zextras mobile account... but Server is set as EWS and don't work
    What is the right server adress to setup in emclient account options ?

Quote Originally Posted by fgossart View Post
    Hello, I read in the features that emclient was "testing". I try to setup an emclient account for my zimbra/zextras mobile account... but Server is set as EWS and don't work
    What is the right server adress to setup in emclient account options ?
    I found that you just have to setup emclient account as an outlook.com account which use EAS. You just have to change manually the server address

But all my folders are synced, but not all the emails inside. The most recent (Approx 2 latest years ) are missing.

I use 2.03 Zextras

ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    Hello fgossart!

In order to properly investigate this case I'd like some more information: could you please send an email to community@zextras.com reporting all the information mentioned in sections 3.1 and 3.7 of the "How to report a ZeXtras Suite issue" guide, including an Account Logger logfile?
    Please make sure to include the URL of this thread in the subject of the email.

Have a nice day,
    Cine
    the ZeXtras Team
    IT Support Team Contact Form
    Sales Team Contact Form

ZeXtras Website
    # ZeXtras Wiki # ZeXtras Store

Have ZeXtras Suite or ZeXtras Migration Tool been helpful to you?
    Share your experience in the Zimbra Gallery!

ZeXtras Suite on the Zimbra Gallery
    ZeXtras Migration Tool on the Zimbra Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Cine View Post
    Hello fgossart!

In order to properly investigate this case I'd like some more information: could you please send an email to community@zextras.com reporting all the information mentioned in sections 3.1 and 3.7 of the "How to report a ZeXtras Suite issue" guide, including an Account Logger logfile?
    Please make sure to include the URL of this thread in the subject of the email.

Have a nice day,
    Cine
    the ZeXtras Team
    Ohhh bad support replying a question by another question...

report information sent.
    I can see on some folders that clic on them in EmClient force "refresh" some new emails (adding 25 emails each time). But I don't know how to refresh and sync all my mailbox (> 3Gb) without force refresh folder by folder.

Hello fgossart,
    thank you for the additional info!

Could you please also send a Account Logger file obtained as described in section 3.7 of the aforementioned guide?
    For this specific case, please let the client run until items stop being synchronized, wait 5-10 minutes. force a refresh and wait for the new 25 items to be synchronized...

Have a nice day,
    Cine
    the ZeXtras Team
    Sales Team Contact Form

ZeXtras Website

Quote Originally Posted by Cine View Post
    Hello fgossart,
    thank you for the additional info!

Could you please also send a Account Logger file obtained as described in section 3.7 of the aforementioned guide?
    For this specific case, please let the client run until items stop being synchronized, wait 5-10 minutes. force a refresh and wait for the new 25 items to be synchronized...

Have a nice day,
    Cine
    the ZeXtras Team
    I create this account and send you content of log by email

For the moment I put a new refresh time (1minute) to speedup the all sync in EmClient.
    But as my mailbox inbox has >20000 emails, it will take more than 16 hours to sync them all.
    Another solution should be to increase if possible the 25 emails synced each time to 100 just for the time to have all my boxes synced.

Quote Originally Posted by fgossart View Post
    For the moment I put a new refresh time (1minute) to speedup the all sync in EmClient.
    But as my mailbox inbox has >20000 emails, it will take more than 16 hours to sync them all.
    Another solution should be to increase if possible the 25 emails synced each time to 100 just for the time to have all my boxes synced.
    it seems that the 25 is done by the activesync client (EmClient). So no possibilities to make a quick intial sync with zextras. the problem is probably with Emclient

Hello fgossart!

I've checked the logs you sent, and while I confirm that it's possible for a client to autonomously set the number of items synchronized per folder with each sync command I also found a "IOException"-type error specifically referring to the client interrupting the connection abruptly, which is often due to either a broken item or an item the client cannot properly process, could you please remove the current account logger and add a new one adding "window_size 1" at the end of the command? This will force the client to sync items one by one and thus will allow us to identify the specific cause of the issue...

Have a nice day,
    Cine
    the ZeXtras Team
    Sales Team Contact Form

ZeXtras Website