Registred Device not showing in zmobile

Thread: Registred Device not showing in zmobile

Question Registred Device not showing in zmobile

hi cine

i have update zextra suite from 2.0 to 2.0.2 today and after update i am unable to see registered device list in zmobile

i am using zimbra 8.5.1, kindly suggest how to resolve this issue

Ashish
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wise Guy Participant
    Hello Ashish and welcome to the ZeXtras forums.

The most likely explanation is some javascript code from the previous release cached by your browser.
    So, firstly try flushing the browser cache and/or log in to the admin console with a different browser, just to be sure.

Additionally, if should that not suffice, try to run the following shell command as the zimbra user zxsuite mobile getAllDevices .
    That should print out the information you seek to get by the admin console.

Anyway let us know if you still cannot see the list of devices after trying the steps above.

Bye,
    Trantor
    ZeXtras Website # ZeXtras Wiki # ZeXtras Store

ZeXtras System Administrator and Installer Guru

Hi Trantor & thanks for reply
    i have clear browser cash and also try with diff browser ( google chrome), its not showing list
    as per your suggestion shell command showing list. kindly guide how do i resolve this issue.

Ashish

Wise Guy Participant
    Hello again Ashish.

So you get the device list using the command line, but nothing in the admin console, correct?

If so, try to reinstall the admin zimlet.
    Unpack the ZeXtras Suite installation package, and execute the installer from the unpacked directory using zimlet as the argument, as shown below.
    ./install.sh zimlet
    That will just redeploy the admin zimlet. You can do this with no downtime whatsoever.

If that too does not solve the problem, follow the steps detailed here, in the section pertaining to the ZeXtras Administration Zimlet.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,
    Trantor

ZeXtras System Administrator and Installer Guru

Hello Trantor

i have followed steps as mention by you, but still unable to see list
    on strange thing we have observed, i have open admin page in diff computer having firefox verion 37.0 and i am able to see list
    where my firefox version is 38, is there anything which blocks by new firefox version ,

Regards
    Ashish

ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    Hello Ashish!

We are not aware of any issue specifically affecting clients running Firefox 38, could you please try accessing the Zimbra Administration Console from the same browser using a different profile and check whether the issue appears again?

Have a nice day,
    Cine
    the ZeXtras Team

Hello Cine

we have tested with diff profile, reset browser to default, but its not display on firefox version 38, where it's visible on firfox version 37,
    before upgrade to 2.0.2 we where on version 2.0 and it was working perfectly okay on both version. if you can guide me how to trace this issue
    on browser i can provide you log to further analysis.
    Regards
    Ashish

Hi Ashish,

as suggested by Trantor you should follow our guide to better report the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Trantor View Post
    If that too does not solve the problem, follow the steps detailed here, in the section pertaining to the ZeXtras Administration Zimlet.
    Have a nice day.
    D0s0n

Head of ZeXtras System Administrators

Hello
    as per given steps i have logged in to dev mode and here i am attaching info shown while click on zmobile option

Regards
    AshishSelection_001.jpg

I cannot see any errors but you posted only a little part of the console output...
    Are you able to find some "red" error lines on the jacascript console? If you cannot see the devices list, you should have something related to the "getAllDevices" javascript request... I'll try next monday with a same test enviroment to reproduce your behaviour.
    Have you tried with google chrome?

Have a nice day.
    D0s0n

Head of ZeXtras System Administrators