sync's stop after a few days on LG G3

Thread: sync's stop after a few days on LG G3

sync's stop after a few days on LG G3

very odd problem, I have 4 users with LG G3 phones, 1x verizon, 2x tmobile and 1x AT&T, all experiencing the same issue.

Everything works fine for 1, 2 or maybe even 3 days, then the devices stops updating. If you hit refresh it says it refreshed, but it did not. I've resetup each account numerous times on the devices and taken to forcing all EAS versions to 2.5, but to no avail. If I reset the device it starts working again, but again for anywhere from 24 to 72 hours or so...

Any ideas on what to try would be appreciated.

Running server on
    Ubuntu LTS 14.04
    Zimbra 8.6.0_GA_1153.FOSS
    Zextras 1.10.2
    1 server
    Linode VPS with 8 cores, 16GB RAM and 384GB storage (35% used storage)

Hi Abzstrak and welcome to or forums!

In order to properly help you I'd need to know the informations listed in the "ZXMOBILE" sections of the "announcement" thread "IMPORTANT: How to report a ZeXtras Suite issue". Feel free to send your log as attachment to community(at)zextras.com.

In the meantime, as you proceed with the tests in debugging mode on a single device, you may try to use the app MailWise on other devices.

Have a nice day.
    D0s0n
    ZeXtras Website # ZeXtras Wiki # ZeXtras Store

Head of ZeXtras System Administrators

Quote Originally Posted by d0s0n View Post
    Hi Abzstrak and welcome to or forums!

In order to properly help you I'd need to know the informations listed in the "ZXMOBILE" sections of the "announcement" thread "IMPORTANT: How to report a ZeXtras Suite issue". Feel free to send your log as attachment to community(at)zextras.com.

In the meantime, as you proceed with the tests in debugging mode on a single device, you may try to use the app MailWise on other devices.

Have a nice day.
    D0s0n
    cool, ill get a log made

Try mailwise like suggested here : http://forums.zextras.com/zxmobile/1....html#post5428. It works for me. It seems to be a bug in android activesync for all versions after kitkat...