iPhone 5s - unable to send outgoing email when using Zextras Mobile

Thread: iPhone 5s - unable to send outgoing email when using Zextras Mobile

Active Member ZeXtras Reseller

iPhone 5s - unable to send outgoing email when using Zextras Mobile

Hi,

I know this is somewhat similar to this issue but I didn't want to mix things up, so this new thread.

A customer using iPhone 5s is receiving emails but not able to send any. He has had the mobile for about a year and never reported such an issue until now. He's using Zextra Mobile sync, but when I checked his account in the Zimbra admin area, it's not showing up as a registered device.

Server details are:

Zimbra: 8.0.3_GA_5664.FOS
    Zextras: 1.8.13

EAS14 is not turned on (it's showing beta stage because the Zextras version on our server is old).

Any help or pointers would be appreciated.

ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    Hello zimaster!

Your ZeXtras Suite version is quite old, could you please update to the latest stable version available (1.8.17) and let me know if the issue still appears?

Have a nice day,
    Cine
    the ZeXtras Team

Active Member ZeXtras Reseller
    Hello Cine,

We upgraded to the latest Zextras version yesterday night, but the customer is still reporting issues, this time in both sending and receiving. None of our other customers who use Mobilesync have complained so far, so I think this is specific to this customer.

I will update this thread once we have more information or have figured out the issue.

Thanks,
    zimaster

Hello Cine and zimaster,

I'm also having issues in sending outgoing mails using ZXMobile on my IPhone 6, let me know what logs/diagnostics files do you need in order to get to the bottom of this.