Issue regarding Smileys

Thread: Issue regarding Smileys

Issue regarding Smileys

Hello,

Great product you have done, I like very much the XMPP support of the latest version. Now, I can use my favorite XMPP client to stay connected. Not so easy without any knowledge regarding DNS feature but now, it works.

I am contacting you due to an old strange issue with the Chat integrating in the Zimbra desktop, not all smileys icons appear. Not all of them appear, some are blank. I always have this isssue. Today, I am using the ZxChat 1.15 and the Zimbra 8.0.6. I guess it is a timeout issue or a cache issue because it is not always the same number of smileys and not the same list of smileys.

Thanks for your help.

Axel

PS: I know it is a minor bug but for my users, the appearance is everything.

ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    Hello Axel,
    welcome to the forums!

While the ZeXtras Chat Zimlet has been developed for and tested on the Zimbra Webclient, we'll be more than glad to help

Could you please tell me your ZD version? Also, please take some screenshots and send them to community@zextras.com (or upload to an image sharing service such as Imageshack), this would help us identify the issue...

Have a nice day,
    Cine
    the ZeXtras Team