Zextras suite on Multiservers architecture

Thread: Zextras suite on Multiservers architecture

Zextras suite on Multiservers architecture

Hello,
    I have Zimbra 7.2.0 with
    - 2 Mailbox servers
    - 2 LDAP servers (1 Master, 1 Slave)
    - 2 SMTP servers (1 Master, 1 Slave)

I just installed zextras suite (Lastest version) and deployd latest vrsion of ZxChat zimelet
    When I want to go to ZxChat Zimelet and try to connect a group, I chose

---- Server Mailbox1 i got error
    Erreur de JavaScript in method ZaController.prototype._setView
    fileName: https://@ip_server_mailbox1:7071/ser...27&language=fr lineNumber: 9983 columnNumber: 0
    ---- Server Mailbox2 i got error that zextras not responding

Admin got this notification

This is an automated notification from ZeXtras Suite.

The number of users on the system has exceeded the limit allowed by your license.
    Because of this, all the ZeXtras Suite paid modules will be forcibly disabled.
    The ZeXtras Chat and any other free feature won't be affected.
    We suggest to delete some unneeded users or contact your local reseller.

See below for extended information.

Number of Users on the system: 6023
    Number of Users allowed by your license: 5000

But i'm still unable to user ZxChat, under Account setting, it says that ZxChat is not running,but under server commands zxsuite chat getServerStatus it says that server is running

Hi Yassine and wellcome to the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by yassine.lasri View Post
    Hello,
    I have Zimbra 7.2.0 with
    - 2 Mailbox servers
    - 2 LDAP servers (1 Master, 1 Slave)
    - 2 SMTP servers (1 Master, 1 Slave)

I just installed zextras suite (Lastest version) and deployd latest version of ZxChat zimlet
    When I want to go to ZxChat Zimelet and try to connect a group, I chose

---- Server Mailbox1 i got error
    Erreur de JavaScript in method ZaController.prototype._setView
    fileName: https://@ip_server_mailbox1:7071/ser...27&language=fr lineNumber: 9983 columnNumber: 0
    ---- Server Mailbox2 i got error that zextras not responding
    To better understand this problem we need to get any debug information, can you try to add the "?dev=1" string at the end of your URL (e.g. http://@ip_server_mailbox1:7071/?dev=1) as suggested HERE?

Admin got this notification

This is an automated notification from ZeXtras Suite.

The number of users on the system has exceeded the limit allowed by your license.
    Because of this, all the ZeXtras Suite paid modules will be forcibly disabled.
    The ZeXtras Chat and any other free feature won't be affected.
    We suggest to delete some unneeded users or contact your local reseller.

See below for extended information.

Number of Users on the system: 6023
    Number of Users allowed by your license: 5000
    This is the normal behavior for more than 5000 users, infact the trial licence has that limit, but the ZxChat module don't need any license to work.
    In any case, next Monday we will provide you a license that fits your environment.

But i'm still unable to user ZxChat, under Account setting, it says that ZxChat is not running,but under server commands zxsuite chat getServerStatus it says that server is running
    Only some little questions:

- Have you installed the ZeXtras Suite on both your mailbox servers?
    - Have you enabled the zxchat zimlet on your users (by single account or by COS)?
    - Have you tried to log-in on your account with your credentias? (with the view-mail function zxchat is disabled).
    - Can you please report the exact statement you saw under the account settings?

D0s0n
    ZeXtras Website # ZeXtras Wiki # ZeXtras Store

Head of ZeXtras System Administrators

Thank You, Much appreciate your reply,
    Here are debug loh from Google chrome browser

Code:
    POST https://principal_server_ip:7071/ser...GetInfoRequest 500 (Internal Server Error) AjxRpcRequest.js:134
    AjxRpcRequest.invoke AjxRpcRequest.js:134
    AjxRpc.invoke AjxRpc.js:86
    ZmCsfeCommand.invoke ZmCsfeCommand.js:262
    ZaZimbraAdmin.startup ZaZimbraAdmin.js:363
    ZaZimbraAdmin ZaZimbraAdmin.js:36
    ZaZimbraAdmin.run ZaZimbraAdmin.js:198
    launch mail.xxxx.xxxx:958
    Start loading com_zimbra_adminversioncheck.js com_zimbra_adminversioncheck.js:17
    Loaded ZaCert.js ZaCert.js:1
    Loaded ZaCertView.js ZaCertView.js:1
    Loaded ZaCertViewController.js ZaCertViewController.js:1
    Loaded zimbra_cert.js zimbra_cert.js:1
    Cache miss for getVersion with parameters {} ZxUtils.js:274
    Cache miss for getLicenseInfo with parameters {"requiredCoreVersion":"1.8.4"} ZxUtils.js:274
    Cache miss for getDomainSettings with parameters {"requiredCoreVersion":"1.8.4"} ZxUtils.js:274
    Cache miss for getDelegationSettings with parameters {"domain":"zimbra.xxxx.xxxx","flush":true,"requiredCoreVersion":"1.8.4"} ZxUtils.js:274
    Cache miss for getLicenseInfo with parameters {"targetServers":"all_servers","requiredCoreVersion":"1.8.4"} ZxUtils.js:274
    Cache miss for getVersion with parameters {"targetServers":"principal_server_ip","requiredCoreVersion":"1.8.4"} ZxUtils.js:274
    Cache miss for getVersion with parameters {"targetServers":"principal_server_ip","requiredCoreVersion":"1.8.4"} ZxUtils.js:274
    Cache hit for getVersion with parameters {"targetServers":"principal_server_ip","requiredCoreVersion":"1.8.4"} ZxUtils.js:274
    Cache miss for getAllNotifications with parameters {"targetServers":"principal_server_ip","requiredCoreVersion":"1.8.4"} ZxUtils.js:274
    Cache miss for getServerStatus with parameters {"targetServers":"principal_server_ip","requiredCoreVersion":"1.8.4"} ZxUtils.js:274
    Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'name' of null zxmodule_controller.js:164
    GenericTab.refreshAll zxmodule_controller.js:164
    AjxCallback.run AjxCallback.js:94
    AjxListener.handleEvent AjxListener.js:52
    AjxEventMgr.notifyListeners AjxEventMgr.js:67
    DwtControl.notifyListeners DwtControl.js:552
    DwtButton._handleClick DwtButton.js:780
    DwtButton._mouseUpListener DwtButton.js:982
    AjxCallback.run AjxCallback.js:94
    AjxListener.handleEvent AjxListener.js:52
    AjxEventMgr.notifyListeners AjxEventMgr.js:67
    DwtControl.notifyListeners DwtControl.js:552
    DwtControl.__mouseEvent DwtControl.js:3141
    DwtControl.__processMouseUpEvent DwtControl.js:3005
    DwtControl.__mouseUpHdlr DwtControl.js:2912
    Cache miss for getServerStatus with parameters {"targetServers":"principal_server_ip","requiredCoreVersion":"1.8.4"} ZxUtils.js:274
    Cache miss for getServerStatus with parameters {"targetServers":"zprincipal_server_ip","requiredCoreVersion":"1.8.4"}

- Have you installed the ZeXtras Suite on both your mailbox servers?
    >> Yes Zextras Installed on both mailbox servers

- Have you enabled the zxchat zimlet on your users (by single account or by COS)?
    >> Yes zimelet is activated for some users for tests

- Have you tried to log-in on your account with your credentias? (with the view-mail function zxchat is disabled).
    >> I got this warning : zextras zimelet is disabled for delegated access or resource account

- Can you please report the exact statement you saw under the account settings?
    >> Zextras chat server is not running

Thank You, Much appreciate your reply,
    Here are debug log from Google chrome browser

Code:
    I'll check this output with devs tomorrow, thanks for reporting.

>> I got this warning : zextras zimelet is disabled for delegated access or resource account
    If you got this warning you are logging in on test accounts without username and password but you are using the "view mail" button from the administration console. The zxchat zimlet is disabled when an admin accesses to an account, if you try to access in a test account with username and password you'll probably see the zimlet.

D0s0n
    ZeXtras Website # ZeXtras Wiki # ZeXtras Store

Head of ZeXtras System Administrators

Hello,

Can you help me to get a licence for 7000 users to use ZxChat

------
    This is the normal behavior for more than 5000 users, infact the trial licence has that limit, but the ZxChat module don't need any license to work.
    In any case, next Monday we will provide you a license that fits your environment.

ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    Hello,

Can you help me to get a licence for 7000 users to use ZxChat

------
    I just sent you a private message
    IT Support Team Contact Form
    Sales Team Contact Form

ZeXtras Website
    # ZeXtras Wiki # ZeXtras Store

Have ZeXtras Suite or ZeXtras Migration Tool been helpful to you?
    Share your experience in the Zimbra Gallery!

ZeXtras Suite on the Zimbra Gallery
    ZeXtras Migration Tool on the Zimbra Gallery