chat problems - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: chat problems

Hi bud,

Strange things happen. I manage to figure out sth. Now debug doesn't show any error except small ones like:

Code:
    Timestamp: 2013-01-08 09:21:18
    Warning: Unknown property '-moz-border-radius'.  Declaration dropped.
    Source File: https://192.168.1.252/service/zimlet/com_zextras_chat/lib/jquery.cssemoticons.css?v=1357633278929&language=en&country=US
    Line: 282
    etc.

but I noticed that problems with Status, massages not showing up and others I described in previous posts happen when users who try to communicate have different Class of Service sets.

In my Zimbra config I have two COS sets. Both share the same configuration, except that in second one (lets call it non-default) AnyMeeting and Webex Zimlet are turned off. And, if one user has default COS configured and other has non-default one they experience all problems we had been talking. But if they have the same COS set everything seems to work as expected.

I think it is rather strange behavior, but I am glad that I finalny make chat work.

Regards,

More clarification:

It seems that chat works correctly only in Firefox and in condition that both users run Zimbra in Dev mode (I mean ?dev=1).

Regards,

ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mkazmierczyk View Post
    More clarification:

It seems that chat works correctly only in Firefox and in condition that both users run Zimbra in Dev mode (I mean ?dev=1).

Regards,
    Hello mkazmierczyk!

What other browsers (and their versions) did you try?

Have a nice day,
    Cine

Hi Cine,

I tried in Chrome 23.0.1271.97 m and Firefox 17.0.1. In Chrome even with "?dev=1" chat has problems with messages no showing up and with users status changes. In Firefox above problem occures only without "?dev=1". With "?dev=1" everything is OK.

Regards,

ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    Hello again!

We are unable to reproduce the issue on our test environments using neither Chrome nor Firefox, could you please provide me with a test non-admin account on your server so that we can run some UI debug tests? If this is ok with you, please send me a Private Message with the server and user details...

Have a nice day,
    Cine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12