Can't open Zextras Team on iPhone after installation

Thread: Can't open Zextras Team on iPhone after installation

Can't open Zextras Team on iPhone after installation

Hi Installed zimbra 8.8.15 and zextras Latest Version: 3.0.5
    I can work through the web, but I can not log in through the zextras team application on iphone. After entering the username, password and server address, an error appears: "The username or password is incorrect." But the username and password are correct. Perhaps I need to enable additional settings on the administration page?
    There is another problem: the profile photo does not change
    I am trying to upload a 216KB picture but the profile photo does not change. How can I fix this and can I increase the size of the profile photo?

Gil
    Moderator Participant
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
    Hi Installed zimbra 8.8.15 and zextras Latest Version: 3.0.5
    I can work through the web, but I can not log in through the zextras team application on iphone. After entering the username, password and server address, an error appears: "The username or password is incorrect." But the username and password are correct. Perhaps I need to enable additional settings on the administration page?
    There is another problem: the profile photo does not change
    I am trying to upload a 216KB picture but the profile photo does not change. How can I fix this and can I increase the size of the profile photo?
    Hello Ivan,

Please run the command
    zmprov gd $yourmaildomain zimbraPublicServiceHostname zimbraPublicServiceProtocol zimbraPublicServicePort
    after replacing $yourmaildomain with the correct domain name.

If the correct values are not returned we suggest to fill the parameters (it can be done from the web admin console under configure -> domains -> your domain) and try again.
    Gil - Zextras Technical Support Engineering
    https://support.zextras.com