Cannot successfully Run " initialize Now"

Thread: Cannot successfully Run " initialize Now"

Cannot successfully Run " initialize Now"

We have installed the Zextra Backup. While we try to run the " initialize Now" and return a message "Request ignored since module is disabled". I have checked the module and confirmed the module is enabled. What I can do to next?

Besides, the total no. of accounts included some closed accounts are over the no.of licenses granted. If this is the reason why the feature cannot be run?

ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    Hello Elam,
    welcome to the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by elam View Post
    Besides, the total no. of accounts included some closed accounts are over the no.of licenses granted. If this is the reason why the feature cannot be run?
    Yes, that's why the module has been disabled. While now that "module enabled" only means that the module is included in the current license, starting from the next ZeXtras Suite version the status will be changed to "undersized" if the number of licensed mailboxes is lower than the total number of mailboxes.

As stated in the ZeXtras Store:
    The number of licensed Mailboxes is the same for all modules and must be equal or greater than the number of mailboxes on your Zimbra server."
    This includes all mailboxes, even closed ones, but not Calendar Resource accounts, System Resource accounts and External accounts.

More informations about License management are available on the ZeXtras Wiki at License Management - ZeXtras Suite Wiki

Best regards,
    the ZeXtras Team
    Last edited by Cine; 09-05-2013 at 09:22 AM.
    IT Support Team Contact Form
    Sales Team Contact Form

ZeXtras Website
    # ZeXtras Wiki # ZeXtras Store

Have ZeXtras Suite or ZeXtras Migration Tool been helpful to you?
    Share your experience in the Zimbra Gallery!

ZeXtras Suite on the Zimbra Gallery
    ZeXtras Migration Tool on the Zimbra Gallery

Thanks a lot,

By the meantime, I also trial the Zextra Mobile. Nevertheless, While I tried to configure the setting on my iPad Mini according to the instruction, I found always return a message "Unable to verify account information". I have checked and confirmed also the Zextra mobile has been enable for the account. I wish to see if caused by the same reason (no.of account > no. of license)?

Regards,
    ELam

Quote Originally Posted by Cine View Post
    Hello Elam,
    welcome to the forums!

Yes, that's why the module has been disabled. While now that "module enabled" only means that the module is included in the current license, starting from the next ZeXtras Suite version the status will be changed to "undersized" if the number of licensed mailboxes is lower than the total number of mailboxes.

As stated in the ZeXtras Store:

More informations about License management are available on the ZeXtras Wiki at License Management - ZeXtras Suite Wiki

Best regards,
    the ZeXtras Team

ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by elam View Post
    Thanks a lot,

By the meantime, I also trial the Zextra Mobile. Nevertheless, While I tried to configure the setting on my iPad Mini according to the instruction, I found always return a message "Unable to verify account information". I have checked and confirmed also the Zextra mobile has been enable for the account. I wish to see if caused by the same reason (no.of account > no. of license)?

Regards,
    ELam
    Hello Elam!

Yes, the reason is the same... Once the number of mailboxes on the server is greater than the number of mailboxes allowed by the license, all ZeXtras Suite modules stop working.

Have a nice day,
    Cine
    the ZeXtras Team
    IT Support Team Contact Form
    Sales Team Contact Form

ZeXtras Website
    # ZeXtras Wiki # ZeXtras Store

Have ZeXtras Suite or ZeXtras Migration Tool been helpful to you?
    Share your experience in the Zimbra Gallery!

ZeXtras Suite on the Zimbra Gallery
    ZeXtras Migration Tool on the Zimbra Gallery