JavaScript error encountered in method ZaAccountViewController.prototype._setView
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JavaScript error encountered in method ZaAccountViewController.prototype._setView

Exclamation JavaScript error encountered in method ZaAccountViewController.prototype._setView

hi,

I have a critical problem with just one domain.

when I try to open a user account to see details in admin console I get this error:

Code:
    JavaScript error encountered in method ZaAccountViewController.prototype._setView fileName: https://webmail.example.net:7071/zimbraAdmin/js/Admin_all.js.zgz?v=120815215703 lineNumber: 24533 columnNumber: 0

and tabs are blank.

I've migrated 11 domains before this one without any problem and I can see all accounts succesfully.

this domain is migrated from our old zimbra enterprise server and they had delegated administration. not sure if this can be a hint to solve the problem.

pls, this is urgent as domain admins are waiting for my response.

ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    Hello muzzol!

Can you please add "?dev=1" at the end of the URL and try to reproduce the issue? This activates the debug mode so that errors will be more specific.

If the account was a Zimbra NE domain admin I suggest you to remove the "zimbraIsDelegatedAdminAccount" along with any unneeded "zimbraACE" , "zimbraAdminConsoleUIComponents" and "zimbraAdminSavedSearches" attributes from the account (also check the domain and global config for unnecessary attributes).

Have a nice day,
    Cine
    Last edited by Cine; 01-18-2013 at 02:15 PM.
    IT Support Team Contact Form
    Sales Team Contact Form

ZeXtras Website
    # ZeXtras Wiki # ZeXtras Store

Have ZeXtras Suite or ZeXtras Migration Tool been helpful to you?
    Share your experience in the Zimbra Gallery!

ZeXtras Suite on the Zimbra Gallery
    ZeXtras Migration Tool on the Zimbra Gallery

hi,

I've solved by myself just one minute ago.

I'm not sure if migration scripts should take this in account, but the problem was in a COSId stored in domain attributes.

attribute zimbraDomainCOSMaxAccounts was pointing to a wrong/old COSId.

I've modified this with:

Code:
    zmprov md domain.org zimbraDomainCOSMaxAccounts 1b63b3bf-1294-4cd6-af36-195096f704db:300
    and error is now gone.

the key was on mailbox.log:
    Code:
    com.zimbra.cs.account.AccountServiceException: no such cos: 0bfc0450-f442-4d09-b8f9-ce6b43c6a49b
    ExceptionId:btpool0-28://webmail.example.net:7071/service/admin/soap/GetEffectiveRightsRequest:1358519877154:c865437de0def3c6
    Code:account.NO_SUCH_COS
    	at com.zimbra.cs.account.AccountServiceException.NO_SUCH_COS(AccountServiceException.java:203)
    	at com.zimbra.cs.account.accesscontrol.TargetType.lookupTarget(TargetType.java:270)
    	at com.zimbra.cs.account.accesscontrol.TargetType.lookupTarget(TargetType.java:230)
    	at com.zimbra.cs.account.accesscontrol.RightCommand.getEffectiveRights(RightCommand.java:972)
    	at com.zimbra.cs.service.admin.GetEffectiveRights.handle(GetEffectiveRights.java:69)
    	at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatchRequest(SoapEngine.java:412)
    	at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatch(SoapEngine.java:287)
            [...]
    thanks for your time, this migration is driving me crazy!!!

ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    Glad you solved!

NE-to-OSE migration always carry this kind of risks... Just FYI, the ZeXtras Admin module will include a "Reset Admin Delegation Settings" feature that during our internal testing proved itself very useful in this kind of situations

Have a nice day,
    Cine
    IT Support Team Contact Form
    Sales Team Contact Form

ZeXtras Website
    # ZeXtras Wiki # ZeXtras Store

Have ZeXtras Suite or ZeXtras Migration Tool been helpful to you?
    Share your experience in the Zimbra Gallery!

ZeXtras Suite on the Zimbra Gallery
    ZeXtras Migration Tool on the Zimbra Gallery

we are really interested in Delegated Administration module.

is there any ETA?

can we apply for beta testing?

We are almost ready for the release of version 1.8.0

Stay tuned!

D0s0n
    ZeXtras Website # ZeXtras Wiki # ZeXtras Store

Head of ZeXtras System Administrators

Hi muzzol,

version 1.8.0 has been released!

Enjoy

D0s0n

great!

is there any limitation regarding our licensing?

or can I just install it and use it?

As stated in the announcement:

Quote Originally Posted by Cine View Post
    WARNING:
    The ZeXtras Admin module is available free of charge to all customers with a valid ZeXtras Suite Bundle license!

Please note that any license emitted before December 4th 2012 needs to be updated in order for the ZxAdmin module to work. Please re-download and re-apply your license, as all entitled ZeXtras Suite licenses have been automatically updated to include the ZeXtras Admin module.
    Customers with a ZxBackup+ZxPowerstore or a ZxMobile-only license must upgrade their license to "ZeXtras Bundle" in order to use the ZeXtras Admin module.
    If you have other question about the license, please contact the Sales Team.

D0s0n

Quote Originally Posted by Cine View Post
    Hello muzzol!

Can you please add "?dev=1" at the end of the URL and try to reproduce the issue? This activates the debug mode so that errors will be more specific.

If the account was a Zimbra NE domain admin I suggest you to remove the "zimbraIsDelegatedAdminAccount" along with any unneeded "zimbraACE" , "zimbraAdminConsoleUIComponents" and "zimbraAdminSavedSearches" attributes from the account (also check the domain and global config for unnecessary attributes).

Have a nice day,
    Cine
    Hello Cine

Thanks again for the information. Where can I find these attributes to disable?!!

Regards

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast