JavaScript error encountered in method ZaAccountViewController.prototype._setView - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JavaScript error encountered in method ZaAccountViewController.prototype._setView

ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    Hello klanskey!

Those are Account attributes, which can be checked with `zmprov ga` and edited with `zmprov ma`.

Have a nice day,
    Cine
    the ZeXtras Team
    IT Support Team Contact Form
    Sales Team Contact Form

ZeXtras Website
    # ZeXtras Wiki # ZeXtras Store

Have ZeXtras Suite or ZeXtras Migration Tool been helpful to you?
    Share your experience in the Zimbra Gallery!

ZeXtras Suite on the Zimbra Gallery
    ZeXtras Migration Tool on the Zimbra Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Cine View Post
    Hello klanskey!

Those are Account attributes, which can be checked with `zmprov ga` and edited with `zmprov ma`.

Have a nice day,
    Cine
    the ZeXtras Team
    Hello Cine

Thanks for the quick response with the helpful information. As from the previous post, we cleared both browser and server cache with 'zmprov fc all' and checked and modified the accounts with 'zmprov ga' and 'zmprov ma' respectively but the error message still persisted. We also noticed that when we modify the attribute to FALSE, it unchecks the administrative permission for the admin account which we want to use to manage the other email accounts. We are also unable to access the admin console when the zimbraIsDelegatedAdminAccount is set to FALSE.

I would also like to know if these errors could pertain from license expiration or its an issue which can be encountered on Zextra suite?!!

Hello Klanskey!

I've just noticed that you quoted a very old thread about an issue that can have many different causes... May I ask you again to open a dedicated theread reporting all the information mentioned in sections 3.1 and 3.5 of the "How to report a ZeXtras Suite Issue" guide (as previously suggested)?

Have a nice day,
    Cine
    the ZeXtras Team
    Sales Team Contact Form

ZeXtras Website

Hello!
    I also ran into a problem:
    «An error has occurred JavaScript in method ZaAccountViewController.prototype._setView»
    "Details are empty".

The error appears as follows if you want to change the data of any account in the console administrator. I go to admin console under "admin@mydomain.ru"; I choose an account; I press "change" (for example, you need to remove the forwarding address); The message "An error has occurred JavaScript in method ZaAccountViewController.prototype._setView" appears, click "OK"; All data fields are locked and Data can not be changed.

Do you have any idea what might be the problem?

Thank you in advance!
    Last edited by MITHRIL; 05-20-2017 at 06:50 AM.

Hello MITHRIL,
    welcome to the forums!

Could you please clear the server's cache running `zmprov fc all` as the zimbra user together with the browser's cache and try again?
    Also, make sure that Zimbra's DOS Filter is not interfering with the connection and that, if you are using a proxy, all connections are properly proxied.

If neither works, please open a dedicated thread reporting the information mentioned in sections 3.1 and 3.5 of the "How to report a ZeXtras Suite issue" guide.

Have a nice day,
    Cine
    the ZeXtras Team

P.s.: Dev Mode works on the Admin Interface as well, e.g. https://mail.yourdomain.com:7071/?dev=1
    Sales Team Contact Form

ZeXtras Website

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12