Duplication Issue

Thread: Duplication Issue

Duplication Issue

Hello ZeXtras!

I had a issue with disk space that forced me to add more space and then re-run the import. It was generated duplicated items on almost all accounts. How can I do a cleanup to remove these duplications?

Doubts, let me know!

Best regards,

Renato Fernandes

Hi Fernando and welcome to the forums.

The write permissions on ZeXtras backup folder are needed in order to maintain maps files in which are stored the informations of imported items as documented here

I suggest you to restart the whole import process after cleaning of accounts, you can refer to this guide.

D0s0n
    ZeXtras Website # ZeXtras Wiki # ZeXtras Store

Head of ZeXtras System Administrators

Hi d0s0n,

These accounts that have duplicated items are already in production. So, these accounts have new messages, what I can do to safe cleaning up and restart the import process?

Thanks in advance!

Renato Fernandes

ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    Hello Renato,
    welcome to the Forums.

In order to better help you I need to figure out a couple of things, please tell me if any of the following assumptions is wrong:

- You did not initialize the ZxBackup module.
    - The "zimbra" user does have write permissions on the /opt/zimbra/backup/zextras/ folder.
    - The "Notification Level" and "Logging Level" were not set to "Debug" during the imports.

Also, did you extend the device containing the /opt/zimbra/backup/ folder when you ran out of space or did you changed it with another device without moving the mapfiles contained in /opt/zimbra/backup/zextras/ ?
    Last edited by Cine; 06-13-2012 at 09:42 AM.