Problem Restoring Account
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Problem Restoring Account

  1. #1
    Active Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4

    Problem Restoring Account

    Hello everyone, there is some issues with Zextras on my zimbra server:

    1 - Don't show pair months
    When I try to restore a backup from an account (Undelete mode or to new account), I can't select pair months to restore, only the odds appear (jan, mar, may, etc)

    2 - Cant Restore to new account
    When I try to use "Restore to new account" mode, in the last page, I click on next and nothing happens (screenshot below):



    Anyone see this errors before ? Have any suggestions ?

    Version:
    Zimbra = 7.1.4
    Zextras = 1.2.7
    SO: Red Hat 5.5
    Browsers:
    Chrome - Version 19.0.1084.41 beta
    Firefox - 7.0.1

    Error Logs:

    Select the account and click on restore:
    - Nothing on log

    Select "restore the select account to new account" and click next:
    - Nothing on log

    Fill destination account name with "restored_test" and click next
    - The log says:
    7.162;ua=ZimbraWebClient - GC19 (Linux);] SoapEngine - handler exception
    com.zimbra.cs.account.AccountServiceException: no such account: restored_test@domain.com.br
    ExceptionId:btpool0-19://zimbra.domain.com.br:7071/service/admin/soap/GetEffectiveRightsRequest:1337285736351:f70179c956 1e94a4
    Code:account.NO_SUCH_ACCOUNT

    (But, if i fill Destination account name with an existing account, I receive the error that cannot restore to a created account)
    Last edited by hudson; 05-17-2012 at 09:24 PM.

  2. #2
    ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,360
    Hello hudson,
    welcome to the forums!

    Please provide the following additional informations:
    - Zimbra Version
    - ZeXtras Suite Version
    - Browser name and version

    Regarding your specific issues:
    #1: Please post a screenshot of the problem (or email it to community@zextras.com)
    #2: Can you see any errors in the /opt/zimbra/log/mailbox.log file at the moment you press the Finish button?


    Have a nice day,
    Cine

  3. #3
    Active Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cine View Post
    Hello hudson,
    welcome to the forums!

    Please provide the following additional informations:
    - Zimbra Version
    - ZeXtras Suite Version
    - Browser name and version

    Regarding your specific issues:
    #1: Please post a screenshot of the problem (or email it to community@zextras.com)
    #2: Can you see any errors in the /opt/zimbra/log/mailbox.log file at the moment you press the Finish button?


    Have a nice day,
    Cine
    Thanks Cine. Added these informations to original post, for better visualization.

  4. #4
    ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,360
    Hello Hudson,
    thanks for the informations.

    The NO_SUCH_USER error is perfectly normal, as the Restore on New Account's target cannot be an existing account.

    However, we are unsuccessfully trying to reproduce the problem...

    Can you please try to add "?dev=1" to your zimbra adminstration console's URL and retry (e.g. https://mail.yourdomain.com:7071/?dev=1)?
    Also, can you see any errors in the Javascript console (Firebug on Firefox or Tools->Javascript Console on Chrome) of your browser while retrying?

    Have a nice day,
    Cine
    Last edited by Cine; 05-18-2012 at 11:40 AM.

  5. #5
    Active Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cine View Post
    Hello Hudson,
    thanks for the informations.

    The NO_SUCH_USER error is perfectly normal, as the Restore on New Account's target cannot be an existing account.

    However, we are unsuccessfully trying to reproduce the problem...

    Can you please try to add "?dev=1" to your zimbra adminstration console's URL and retry (e.g. https://mail.yourdomain.com:7071/?dev=1)?
    Also, can you see any errors in the Javascript console (Firebug on Firefox or Tools->Javascript Console on Chrome) of your browser while retrying?

    Have a nice day,
    Cine
    Hello again, that's the errors with the parameter "?dev=1" in browser

    When I select "Restore on new account and click next, got this error:
    Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'getTime' of undefined zxutils.js:126
    DataDiff zxutils.js:126
    ZXBackup.RestoreWizard.handleXFormChange backup_wizard_restore.js:770
    ZXBackup.RestoreWizard.goNext backup_wizard_restore.js:903
    AjxCallback.run :7071/zimbraAdmin/js/ajax/boot/AjxCallback.js?v=120105101546:94
    DwtDialog._runCallbackForButtonId DwtDialog.js:592
    DwtDialog._buttonListener DwtDialog.js:579
    AjxCallback.run :7071/zimbraAdmin/js/ajax/boot/AjxCallback.js?v=120105101546:94
    AjxListener.handleEvent :7071/zimbraAdmin/js/ajax/events/AjxListener.js?v=120105101546:52
    AjxEventMgr.notifyListeners :7071/zimbraAdmin/js/ajax/events/AjxEventMgr.js?v=120105101546:67
    DwtControl.notifyListeners :7071/zimbraAdmin/js/ajax/dwt/widgets/DwtControl.js?v=120105101546:552
    DwtButton._handleClick DwtButton.js:780
    DwtButton._mouseUpListener DwtButton.js:982
    AjxCallback.run :7071/zimbraAdmin/js/ajax/boot/AjxCallback.js?v=120105101546:94
    AjxListener.handleEvent :7071/zimbraAdmin/js/ajax/events/AjxListener.js?v=120105101546:52
    AjxEventMgr.notifyListeners :7071/zimbraAdmin/js/ajax/events/AjxEventMgr.js?v=120105101546:67
    DwtControl.notifyListeners :7071/zimbraAdmin/js/ajax/dwt/widgets/DwtControl.js?v=120105101546:552
    DwtControl.__mouseEvent :7071/zimbraAdmin/js/ajax/dwt/widgets/DwtControl.js?v=120105101546:3141
    DwtControl.__processMouseUpEvent :7071/zimbraAdmin/js/ajax/dwt/widgets/DwtControl.js?v=120105101546:3005
    DwtControl.__mouseUpHdlr

    And when click in next again (the last next), got the same error

  6. #6
    ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,360
    Hello Hudson.

    Straight from our mighty devs, here you can find an updated version of the ZeXtras Zimlet which should solve your problem!

    You can deploy it via the Zimbra Administration Console (refresh your browser afterwards).


    Have a nice day,
    Cine

    Updated ZeXtras Zimlet 1.2.7
    com_zextras_zextras.zip

  7. #7
    ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,360
    UPDATE: ZeXtras Suite 1.2.8 (which will be released very soon) will include this fix.

  8. #8
    Active Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cine View Post
    Hello Hudson.
    Straight from our mighty devs, here you can find an updated version of the ZeXtras Zimlet which should solve your problem!
    You can deploy it via the Zimbra Administration Console (refresh your browser afterwards).
    Have a nice day,
    Cine
    Updated ZeXtras Zimlet 1.2.7
    com_zextras_zextras.zip
    Hi cine, I applied the patch that um send and now I can restore backup from any months =p (including the pair months)

    But when I try to restore to a new account, the "next" button dont highlight and can't finish the restore. That's the logs:
    (tried using restore_ or restore_test@domain.com.br, none of these worked.)

    mailbog.log:
    Code:account.NO_SUCH_ACCOUNT

    chrome console error:
    POST https://webmail.domain.com.br:7071/s...eRightsRequest 500 (Internal Server Error)

    Thanks in advance.

  9. #9
    ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,360
    Quote Originally Posted by hudson View Post
    Hi cine, I applied the patch that um send and now I can restore backup from any months =p (including the pair months)

    But when I try to restore to a new account, the "next" button dont highlight and can't finish the restore. That's the logs:
    (tried using restore_ or restore_test@domain.com.br, none of these worked.)

    mailbog.log:
    Code:account.NO_SUCH_ACCOUNT

    chrome console error:
    POST https://webmail.domain.com.br:7071/s...eRightsRequest 500 (Internal Server Error)

    Thanks in advance.
    Both errors are perfectly normal and are both unrelated to the issue.
    I'd suggest to clean your browser's cache, flush your Zimlet Cache with the `zmprov fc zimlet` command and using the "?dev=1" bit...

  10. #10
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Salzburg, Austria
    Posts
    6
    Hello,

    i've the same problem, but the Update to Zextras 1.2.8, cleaning the browser's cache, flushing the zimlet cache and using "?dev=1" didn't help anyway. (The Restore worked well till Zextras Version 1.2.6!)
    I get the following error in the java script console:
    "Uncaught ReferenceError: attrs is not defined
    AjxExecption.reportScriptError
    DwtControl.__mouseUpHdlr"

    Version:
    Zimbra = 7.1.4
    Zextras = 1.2.7 after Update 1.2.8
    SO: Red Hat 6.2
    Browsers:
    SRWareIron 14.0.850.0 (Build 102000)
    Firefox - 11.0

    Pleas Help!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 02-14-2014, 02:54 PM
  2. 05-24-2012, 08:11 AM
  3. 05-22-2012, 04:24 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •