no such domain - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: no such domain

My server was crash and if i can't use the backup it' very annoying...

I think it's link to the COS but i have also COS on each user (not only on domain).
    When i try to restore an account who dont have COS defined, it's work.

If possible to ignore completely the COS on the import, it's was okais for me (or if dont found it, the script ignore the COS and define as default COS).
    (i have check "Do not restore Classes of Service" but the program fail also when it found an COS unknow).

PS: I use zimbra 8.7, zextras 2.4, ubuntu 14.02.

GFO
    Same here. Using Migtool, copied to new server and restored. All seemed to be ok except half the accounts had no email in them at all. Tried to restore again on specific accounts and now get the below. Tried removing the COS as well and no go.

Zimbra 8.7 Ubuntu 16.04

Zal Version: 1.11.0
    Zal commit: c78b623c8cd9ae664a8017ebddf20ce3c9c62abb
    Zimbra version: 8.7.0_GA_1659 20160628202554 20160628-2030 FOSS

- exception -
    com.zextras.lib.Error.RestoringServerLayoutError: Exception when restoring server layout
    at com.zextras.backup.ZEBackupServer.restorePostAccou nt (ZEBackupServer.java:741)
    at com.zextras.op.backup.ZEExternalRestoreOperation.d oOperation (ZEExternalRestoreOperation.java:815)
    at com.zextras.op.ZEOperation.exec (ZEOperation.java:757)
    at com.zextras.op.LegacyOperationProxy.exec (LegacyOperationProxy.java:83)
    at com.zextras.op.StatefulOperationImpl.exec (StatefulOperationImpl.java:115)
    at com.zextras.op.OperationStarterActivity.run (OperationStarterActivity.java:45)
    at com.zextras.lib.activities.ActivityThread.run (ActivityThread.java:122)
    Caused by: org.openzal.zal.exceptions.NoSuchDomainException: com.zimbra.common.service.ServiceException: system failure: no such domain b384bf12-0496-4fba-9d3d-2e74ef3f63b4
    ExceptionId:External Restore:1475476827814:0ad738f21ecad022
    Code:service.FAILURE
    at org.openzal.zal.ProvisioningImp.getDomainById (ProvisioningImp.java:675)
    at com.zextras.backup.ZEBackupServer.restorePostAccou nt (ZEBackupServer.java:546)
    at com.zextras.op.backup.ZEExternalRestoreOperation.d oOperation (ZEExternalRestoreOperation.java:815)
    at com.zextras.op.OperationStarterActivity.run (OperationStarterActivity.java:45)
    Caused by: com.zimbra.common.service.ServiceException: system failure: no such domain b384bf12-0496-4fba-9d3d-2e74ef3f63b4
    ExceptionId:External Restore:1475476827814:0ad738f21ecad022
    Code:service.FAILURE
    at com.zimbra.common.service.ServiceException.FAILURE (ServiceException.java:278)
    at org.openzal.zal.exceptions.ZimbraException. (ZimbraException.java:39)
    at org.openzal.zal.exceptions.NoSuchDomainException. (NoSuchDomainException.java:27)
    at org.openzal.zal.ProvisioningImp.getDomainById (ProvisioningImp.java:675)
    at com.zextras.backup.ZEBackupServer.restorePostAccou nt (ZEBackupServer.java:546)

ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    Hello everyone!

The Dev Team found the cause of the issue and the fix has been added to the production build: it will be included in Zextras Suite 2.4.1, which is scheduled for release within 1 week, but I'll do my best to provide you with an RC build within a few hours...

Have a nice day,
    Cine
    the Zextras Team

Cine, do you have any information ? When bug is repair ? Can I change the account_info for delete COS informations ?
    Almost the link for previous version of zextras ?

I can't restore and is very annoying... :/

Edit: sorry, i dont see your message. Thanks for the RC !

Hello everyone!

Zextras Suite 2.4.1 RC won't be available for another couple of days, so I've asked the developers to prepare a custom 2.4.0 build that includes this bugfix which can be downloaded from http://download.zextras.com/zextras_...4.0-bugfix.tgz

Enjoy!

Thanks but it's dont resolve the issue.

1/ I install the bugfix
    2/ I restart the server (completly)
    3/ After restart i do "zxsuite backup doExternalRestore /opt/data-zimbra/restore-old filter_deleted true skip_system_accounts true skip_coses false accounts contact@example.fr"
    4/ In log, i have the stacktrace bellow.

I try also with admin interface but in admin interface, no domains were founds (the path of backup is good and allowed for zimbra user but mount from the old server : with the old release 2.4, domains were found, it was the same config).

The log trace :
    <pre>This is an automated notification from ZxBackup about External Restore.

Operation External Restore failed.

Operation Id: b954c9d2-2975-4a92-96e0-e67ad3568df4
    Operation Host: colab.****

Operation requested by: zimbra

ZeXtras Suite Version: 2.4.0
    commit: e3efd327bee2b9b4a1cebcd574176f42136c1800

Zal Version: 1.11.0
    Zal commit: c78b623c8cd9ae664a8017ebddf20ce3c9c62abb
    Zimbra version: 8.7.0_GA_1659 20160628202701 20160628-2034 FOSS

- exception -
    com.zextras.lib.Error.OperationBlockingError: Blocking operation error
    at com.zextras.op.backup.ZEExternalRestoreOperation.d oOperation (ZEExternalRestoreOperation.java:927)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.zextras.backup.ZEBackupServer.getServerId (ZEBackupServer.java:1246)
    at com.zextras.op.backup.ZEExternalRestoreOperation.d oOperation (ZEExternalRestoreOperation.java:604)
    at com.zextras.lib.activities.ActivityThread.run (ActivityThread.java:122)</pre>

Quote Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
    com.zextras.lib.Error.OperationBlockingError: Blocking operation error
    at com.zextras.op.backup.ZEExternalRestoreOperation.d oOperation (ZEExternalRestoreOperation.java:927)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.zextras.backup.ZEBackupServer.getServerId (ZEBackupServer.java:1246)
    at com.zextras.op.backup.ZEExternalRestoreOperation.d oOperation (ZEExternalRestoreOperation.java:604)
    at com.zextras.lib.activities.ActivityThread.run (ActivityThread.java:122)</pre>
    Hello Mistral!

This error seems to be unrelated to both the original bug and the fix, as it triggers before the fixed part and it's related to the server's config stored in the backup path: could you please post the output of `ls -lah /opt/data-zimbra/restore-old/`, compress the "server" directory thereby contained and send me a download link for it via PM?

Have a nice day,
    Cine
    the Zextras Team

Ok you are true, i have try lot of think this weekend...
    Also to restore an valid installation on the server was crash.
    So, the old server make some backup on 02/10 et 03/10.
    So, I have remove, files on server/backup_02_10_16#04_01_09 and server/backup_03_10_16#04_01_04.

And... the backup restoration works ! ... it's may take a long time until it'll finish but it's very pleasant =)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12