zmblobchk: org.openzal.zal.extension.InternalOverrideStoreMan ager is not support
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: zmblobchk: org.openzal.zal.extension.InternalOverrideStoreMan ager is not support

zmblobchk: org.openzal.zal.extension.InternalOverrideStoreMan ager is not support

Hi all.

I seem that I'm the first one having this error.

Running zmblobchk start -v on Zimbra 8.0.6 (Release 8.0.6.GA.5922.UBUNTU12.64 UBUNTU12_64 FOSS edition) I have:

Code:
    [] INFO: Setting mysql connector property: maxActive=100
    [] INFO: Setting mysql connector property: maxActive=100
    Checking mailbox 1.
    com.zimbra.common.soap.SoapFaultException: invalid request: org.openzal.zal.extension.InternalOverrideStoreManager is not supported
    ExceptionId:qtp1303093998-21457:https://127.0.0.1:7071/service/admin/soap/CheckBlobConsistencyRequest:1473844978023:6eff4b624e9fdb26
    Code:service.INVALID_REQUEST
            at com.zimbra.common.soap.Soap12Protocol.soapFault(Soap12Protocol.java:88)
            at com.zimbra.common.soap.SoapTransport.extractBodyElement(SoapTransport.java:333)
            at com.zimbra.common.soap.SoapTransport.parseSoapResponse(SoapTransport.java:308)
            at com.zimbra.common.soap.SoapHttpTransport.invoke(SoapHttpTransport.java:255)
            at com.zimbra.common.soap.SoapHttpTransport.invoke(SoapHttpTransport.java:167)
            at com.zimbra.common.soap.SoapTransport.invoke(SoapTransport.java:386)
            at com.zimbra.common.soap.SoapTransport.invokeWithoutSession(SoapTransport.java:372)
            at com.zimbra.cs.account.soap.SoapProvisioning.invokeRequest(SoapProvisioning.java:442)
            at com.zimbra.cs.account.soap.SoapProvisioning.invoke(SoapProvisioning.java:450)
            at com.zimbra.cs.store.file.BlobConsistencyUtil.checkMailbox(BlobConsistencyUtil.java:244)
            at com.zimbra.cs.store.file.BlobConsistencyUtil.run(BlobConsistencyUtil.java:201)
            at com.zimbra.cs.store.file.BlobConsistencyUtil.main(BlobConsistencyUtil.java:328)
    Can someone help me to solve the problem?

TIA

ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    Hello Orsomannaro,
    welcome to the forums!

Could you please let me know the Zextras Migration Tool version you have installed?

Have a nice day,
    Cine
    the Zextras Team
    Last edited by Cine; 09-14-2016 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Sorry, missed the full release information in the original post
    IT Support Team Contact Form
    Sales Team Contact Form

ZeXtras Website
    # ZeXtras Wiki # ZeXtras Store

Have ZeXtras Suite or ZeXtras Migration Tool been helpful to you?
    Share your experience in the Zimbra Gallery!

ZeXtras Suite on the Zimbra Gallery
    ZeXtras Migration Tool on the Zimbra Gallery

Hi Cine.

Thank very much for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Cine View Post
    Could you please let me know the Zextras Migration Tool version you have installed?
    I want to perform an incremental migration Backup.

So I have uninstalled Zextras Migration Tool to install the last version of ZeXtras Suite 2.4.0 (ups... maybe I'm writing on the wrong thread... :/)
    Last edited by orsomannaro; 09-14-2016 at 12:27 PM.

Hello Orsomannaro!

Thanks for the additional information, I'll run some tests and report back to you as soon as possible!
    In the meantime, could you please check whether the same error happens with the `zxsuite powerstore doCheckBlobs` command?

Have a nice day,
    Cine
    the Zextras Team

P.s. Don't worry, I'll move the post to the appropriate section...
    Sales Team Contact Form

ZeXtras Website

It seem all is ok:

Code:
    Volumes to check: all
    Mailboxes to check: all
    Search all volumes: true
    Traced: false

2016-09-14 14:04:23,318 INFO Checking volume: 1 - message1
    2016-09-14 14:04:23,623 INFO Checking mailbox 2 for account account1@mydomain.com
    2016-09-14 14:04:24,812 INFO Checking mailbox 3 for account account@mydomain.com
    2016-09-14 15:33:12,821 INFO Checking Store Finished
    Many thanks!

I tryed to run the migration. All seem ok, but some mailbox have different folders named "UnknownFolder_xxxx" (xxxx is a number)...

Quote Originally Posted by orsomannaro View Post
    some mailbox have different folders named "UnknownFolder_xxxx" (xxxx is a number)...
    I found that rsync created a file lock_3cb2d1bb-6921-42f3-81f1-8fb2766bd6da instead of map_3cb2d1bb-6921-42f3-81f1-8fb2766bd6da

Running the zxsuite backup doFixShares command with the correct map_ file, I have this error:

Code:
    Operation Shares Fix failed.

- exception -
    com.zextras.lib.Error.EmptyMergedMapError: Merged map is empty, check logs
            at com.zextras.op.backup.ZEFixShares.doOperation (ZEFixShares.java:266)
            at com.zextras.op.ZEOperation.exec (ZEOperation.java:757)
            at com.zextras.op.LegacyOperationProxy.exec (LegacyOperationProxy.java:83)
            at com.zextras.op.StatefulOperationImpl.exec (StatefulOperationImpl.java:115)
            at com.zextras.op.OperationStarterActivity.run (OperationStarterActivity.java:45)
            at com.zextras.lib.activities.ActivityThread.run (ActivityThread.java:122
    Last edited by orsomannaro; 09-19-2016 at 10:03 AM.

SmartScan lock_ file

After the end of the first SmartScan I have this directory tree:

Code:
    ls -l /opt/zimbra/backup/zextras/
    drwxr-x---   22 zimbra zimbra  4096 set 19 18:40 accounts
    -rw-r-----    1 zimbra zimbra   601 set 19 19:34 backupstat
    drwxr-x--- 4098 zimbra zimbra 69632 set 19 17:27 items
    -rw-r-----    1 zimbra zimbra     0 set 19 16:49 lock_3cb2d1bb-6921-42f3-81f1-8fb2766bd6da
    drwxr-x---    2 zimbra zimbra  4096 set 19 19:34 server
    My question is: why the smartscan script didn't delete the lock file lock_3cb2d1bb-6921-42f3-81f1-8fb2766bd6da?

TIA

Hello Orsomannaro!

The "lock_[serverID]" file is created by Zextras Suite when a backup path is initialized to avoid multiple initializations of the same from different servers, which would break the backup's consistency, while the "map_[serverID]" should have been created on the destination server's backup path (or in the default /opt/zimbra/backup/zextras/ if the backup path is not initialized), so the doFixShares command should be executing using the latter as a reference.

The "UnknownFolder" issue happens when the folder's data in the backup is corrupted or not accessible: I'd suggest to run a "deep" SmartScan - `zxsuite backup doSmartScan deep TRUE` on the source server to make sure the backup data is fully healthy, but unfortunately once the items have been restored running the restore again won't fix the folder names...

Have a nice day,
    Cine
    the Zextras Team
    Sales Team Contact Form

ZeXtras Website

Quote Originally Posted by Cine View Post
    the "map_[serverID]" should have been created on the destination server's backup path (or in the default /opt/zimbra/backup/zextras/ if the backup path is not initialized), so the doFixShares command should be executing using the latter as a reference
    I Cine.

I rebuilded the destination Zimbra server and ran an export/import process.

Now all is ok, even the Shares.

But...

zxsuite backup doCheckShares

return some problems and when I run:

zxsuite backup doFixShares /opt/zimbra/backup/zextras/map_3cb2d1bb-6921-42f3-81f1-8fb2766bd6da

I still have the EmptyMergedMapError exception:

Code:
    - exception -
    com.zextras.lib.Error.EmptyMergedMapError: Merged map is empty, check logs
            at com.zextras.op.backup.ZEFixShares.doOperation (ZEFixShares.java:266)
            at com.zextras.op.ZEOperation.exec (ZEOperation.java:757)
            at com.zextras.op.LegacyOperationProxy.exec (LegacyOperationProxy.java:83)
            at com.zextras.op.StatefulOperationImpl.exec (StatefulOperationImpl.java:115)
            at com.zextras.op.OperationStarterActivity.run (OperationStarterActivity.java:45)
            at com.zextras.lib.activities.ActivityThread.run (ActivityThread.java:122)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast