zmblobchk: org.openzal.zal.extension.InternalOverrideStoreMan ager is not support - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: zmblobchk: org.openzal.zal.extension.InternalOverrideStoreMan ager is not support

Quote Originally Posted by Cine View Post
    Thanks for the additional information, I'll run some tests and report back to you as soon as possible!
    Hi Cine.

Sorry me if I ask, but have you some news about my problem?

Many thanks!

Hi,

Look like an old thread but i have the same issue now.
    I'm running Zimbra 8.7.0_GA_1659 FOSS on Ubuntu 14.04 tls and Zextra suite 2.6.6. yesterday the server crashed do to a shortage on inodes and i was forced to restore a backup (systemwide snapshot).
    This resulted in several errors, most important the NO_SUCH_BLOB error. Trying to solve this i received this error..

------------------------
    zimbra@h2605639:/$ zmblobchk start -v
    [] INFO: Setting mysql connector property: maxActive=100
    Checking mailbox 1.
    com.zimbra.common.soap.SoapFaultException: invalid request: org.openzal.zal.extension.InternalOverrideStoreMan ager is not supported
    ExceptionId:qtp66233253-1755:1530179039374:13f777c7e4a1d7b8
    Code:service.INVALID_REQUEST
    at com.zimbra.common.soap.Soap12Protocol.soapFault(So ap12Protocol.java:90)
    at com.zimbra.common.soap.SoapTransport.extractBodyEl ement(SoapTransport.java:366)
    at com.zimbra.common.soap.SoapTransport.parseSoapResp onse(SoapTransport.java:339)
    at com.zimbra.common.soap.SoapHttpTransport.invoke(So apHttpTransport.java:267)
    at com.zimbra.common.soap.SoapHttpTransport.invoke(So apHttpTransport.java:173)
    at com.zimbra.common.soap.SoapTransport.invoke(SoapTr ansport.java:419)
    at com.zimbra.common.soap.SoapTransport.invokeWithout Session(SoapTransport.java:405)
    at com.zimbra.cs.account.soap.SoapProvisioning.invoke Request(SoapProvisioning.java:448)
    at com.zimbra.cs.account.soap.SoapProvisioning.invoke (SoapProvisioning.java:456)
    at com.zimbra.cs.store.file.BlobConsistencyUtil.check Mailbox(BlobConsistencyUtil.java:246)
    at com.zimbra.cs.store.file.BlobConsistencyUtil.run(B lobConsistencyUtil.java:203)
    at com.zimbra.cs.store.file.BlobConsistencyUtil.main( BlobConsistencyUtil.java:330)
    ------------------------

I could not find a solution here so i'm asking how can solve this problem?
    TIA

Zextras employee Known ZeXtras Reseller
    Participant

Hello teds-it,
    and welcome to our forum!

Quote Originally Posted by teds-it View Post
    Hi,
    I'm running Zimbra 8.7.0_GA_1659 FOSS on Ubuntu 14.04 tls and Zextra suite 2.6.6. yesterday the server crashed do to a shortage on inodes and i was forced to restore a backup (systemwide snapshot).
    This resulted in several errors, most important the NO_SUCH_BLOB error. Trying to solve this i received this error..

------------------------
    zimbra@h2605639:/$ zmblobchk start -v
    If you are using the ZxPowersotre module, the blob check must be done with
    Code:
    zxsuite powerstore doCheckBlobs
    Also, take a look at these articles https://wiki.zextras.com/wiki/Taking...%27s_Datastore and https://wiki.zextras.com/wiki/Zx_Bac...aster_Recovery , that describes similar scenarios.

If you need a more specific support, I suggest to open a ticket on our support portal, including a detailed description of your Zimbra architecture, how did you perform the restore and the mailbox.log file

Have a nice day,
    Luca, the ZeXtras team.
    IT Support Team Contact Form
    Sales Team Contact Form

ZeXtras Website
    # ZeXtras Wiki # ZeXtras Store

Have ZeXtras Suite or ZeXtras Migration Tool been helpful to you?
    Share your experience in the Zimbra Gallery!

ZeXtras Suite on the Zimbra Gallery
    ZeXtras Migration Tool on the Zimbra Gallery

thank you, it worked!

regards,
    Ted

Quote Originally Posted by larcara View Post
    Hello teds-it,
    and welcome to our forum!

If you are using the ZxPowersotre module, the blob check must be done with
    Code:
    zxsuite powerstore doCheckBlobs
    Also, take a look at these articles https://wiki.zextras.com/wiki/Taking...%27s_Datastore and https://wiki.zextras.com/wiki/Zx_Bac...aster_Recovery , that describes similar scenarios.

If you need a more specific support, I suggest to open a ticket on our support portal, including a detailed description of your Zimbra architecture, how did you perform the restore and the mailbox.log file

Have a nice day,
    Luca, the ZeXtras team.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12