«An error has occurred JavaScript in method ZaAccountViewController....."

Thread: «An error has occurred JavaScript in method ZaAccountViewController....."

«An error has occurred JavaScript in method ZaAccountViewController....."

Hello!
    I also ran into a problem:
    «An error has occurred JavaScript in method ZaAccountViewController.prototype._setView»
    "Details are empty".

The error appears as follows if you want to change the data of any account in the console administrator. I go to admin console under "admin@mydomain.ru"; I choose an account; I press "change" (for example, you need to remove the forwarding address); The message "An error has occurred JavaScript in method ZaAccountViewController.prototype._setView" appears, click "OK"; All data fields are locked and Data can not be changed.

Do you have any idea what might be the problem?

Hi Mithril, I see you have posted the very same question one year ago... Have you tried to follow that indications?

Have a nice day.
    D0s0n
    ZeXtras Website # ZeXtras Wiki # ZeXtras Store

Head of ZeXtras System Administrators

Hello!
    Yes, I tried it. Cleared server cache `zmprov fc all`, browser cache.
    Changed the settings Zimbra DoSFilter As in the article:e: https://wiki.zextras.com/wiki/ZeXtra...mbra_DoSFilter
    But unfortunately the problem remains.

How to use the mode: "Dev Mode" ?
    When clicking the "https://mail.mydomain.ru:7071/zimbraAdmin/?dev=1" link, a pop-up window with data does not appear. But if I go into the user with the "/?dev=1" option, the data window appears.

You have no ideas, What else can I try?

What does the error mean "JavaScript in method ZaAccountViewController.prototype._setView"?
    Last edited by MITHRIL; 05-20-2017 at 03:01 PM.