One account but multiple signatures - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One account but multiple signatures

Ok thanks a lot Cine!!!

ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    You're welcome

Sorry Cine one more question. in your opinion what is the best way to completely share & delegate an account?

Quote Originally Posted by blissard View Post
    Sorry Cine one more question. in your opinion what is the best way to completely share & delegate an account?
    Hmmm...
    It all comes down to your users' usage habits, but my personal preference is the root share: easy to manage, easy to automate, easy to bulk provision. The missing autocomplete is a bit annoying - I agree - but I'm actually a fan of the Address Selector, especially when a "corporate" account like your info@ is shared: we don't want any email from that address to be sent to a wrong recipient due to a misclick of the autocomplete proposal, don't we?

Then again, it's all about personal preference...

Have a nice day,
    Cine
    the ZeXtras Team

Great support Cine, thanks! and im agree with you, the root share is great!

Hi Cine, i need help for a strange thing that appened, i set up the default send as address with the "info@" account into the personal account email setting, but, now when i compose a new message i see into the dropdown menu that the message it's been send as info@... but when i effectively send the message the from filed is not "info@" but the pensonal email.....why?help me!

Quote Originally Posted by blissard View Post
    Hi Cine, i need help for a strange thing that appened, i set up the default send as address with the "info@" account into the personal account email setting, but, now when i compose a new message i see into the dropdown menu that the message it's been send as info@... but when i effectively send the message the from filed is not "info@" but the pensonal email.....why?help me!
    Hello Blissard!

I've encountered this beaviour quite a few times, and in my experience it was always related to the lack of an appropriate "persona" for the account used to send the email: could you please make sure that the appropriate persona is available in Settings -> Account and, if not, create it?

Have a nice day,
    Cine
    the ZeXtras Team

Thanks cine for the quick answer, for real i never configure an additional persona into the account, i modify the default "send from" address for the main account, if i remember well it works as intended for a few times and now this strange beaviour appened, now i try to add a persona but i know i cannot set it for the default compose email action...
    Last edited by blissard; 11-21-2014 at 09:47 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12