ZxMig next top ZeXtras suite

Thread: ZxMig next top ZeXtras suite

ZxMig next top ZeXtras suite

On our active mail server we have the suite installed and license for ZxMobile.
    Can I install ZxMig on the same server to export data to be imported with ZxBackup on the new server ?
    Thanks,
    Perry

ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    Hello Perry,

ZeXtras Suite and ZeXtras Migration Tool cannot coexist on the same server.

You have been provided with a ZxBundle extended trial license which will last for 30 days, please upload that license to your server in order to finish your migration and once it's completed upload your "standard" license (you can re-download it from the "My account" page of the ZeXtras Store.)

Have a nice day,
    Cine

Thanks Cine.
    Do I need to use this ZxBundle extended trial license on both old and new mail server ?
    Also on the new server we have exported production data as of May 24th, ever since the we have cleaned up the old server
    so the number of users went down from 150 to 110. Will import still work on the new server and will it automatically whipe the accounts that no
    longer exist on the old (active) mail server ?

ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    Hi Perry.

Yes, you should use it on both servers.
    ZeXtras Backup doesn't delete any Zimbra data, if you have exported a total of 150 users I'll have the guys at Sales prepare you another BID for the proper number of users. You will need to import them all and manually delete the unwanted ones on the destination server befor the extended trial expires (or you can create a bash script to run the import through the ZeXtras CLI specifiying the users you want to import)...

Have a nice day,
    Cine