Migartion tool Download link

Thread: Migartion tool Download link

Migartion tool Download link

Hi, I can't find the migration tool download link. I try the wiki instructions but always the download link takes me to zextras suite download link only. Anyone can help?
    Thanks

Hello pgamex,

Actually we no longer provide our Customers with ZxMig Tool. If you need to perform a server-to-sever migration, I advise that you use Zextras Suite. You can perform a full migration with trial license also.
    If your trial license is expired, please contact our Sales Team, they'll be more than glad to assist you.
    Have a nice day,
    Matt
    the Zextras Team

Can you take a few minutes and reply to my tread entitled? I figured I could do this with my Zextras Suite but I am not finding clear documentation

Migration from VERY old Ubuntu 12.04/Zimbra 8.0.7 to Ubuntu 18.04/Zimbra 8.8.15

Hello JoeAshley,

On the old 8.0.7 server, you can use the legacy version of Zextras Suite which will be installed with the Zextras Suite installer, then please follow the incremental migration guide to perform the migration.

I'll be glad to answer any further question.
    Have a nice day,
    Matt
    the Zextras Team

I'll take a look tonight when I get home. Thanks Matt

Hello. I'm moving the Zimbra server to a new physical server. I planned to use the Zextras_migration 3.0.6 program. The program does not run on my version of Zimbra 8.7.1 What to do? there is no Internet access on the mail server
    Last edited by Mihail; 01-29-2020 at 10:51 AM.

Hello Mihail,

unfortunately, as stated at the beginning of this post, the Zextras Migration Tool has been discontinued.

I advise connecting the mail server to the internet, installing Zextras Suite with the smart installer and following the incremental migration guide to easily perform the migration.

You can even connect the server to the internet during the installation of Zextras Suite only, and then disconnect it while migrating.

I'll be glad to answer any further question.
    Have a nice day,
    Matt
    the Zextras Team