Resume a import process

Thread: Resume a import process

Resume a import process

Hello,
    I'm trying to do a migrate with zmig end zxbackup tools and I have a doubt: if the import process stop to run unexpectedly, can I resume the import process or I will have to restart from the beginning?
    .. or can I delete the mailbox that it was importing at the moment of the stop and so start a new import process for only the missing mailboxes?

Thanks.

Regards.

Zextras employee Known ZeXtras Reseller
    Participant

Hi gizeta!

Quote Originally Posted by gizeta View Post
    Hello,
    I'm trying to do a migrate with zmig end zxbackup tools and I have a doubt: if the import process stop to run unexpectedly, can I resume the import process or I will have to restart from the beginning?
    Regards.
    Yes, the import process stores in the zextras backup folder a map-fie that mark imported items. So if you run it twice only un-imported item will be added. You could find some other information in this wiki article:Incremental Restore

Quote Originally Posted by gizeta View Post
    Hello,
    .. or can I delete the mailbox that it was importing at the moment of the stop and so start a new import process for only the missing mailboxes?
    This is another option. But you have to delete the entire account, NOT only delete imported items

Have a nice day,
    Luca
    The ZeXtras team
    IT Support Team Contact Form
    Sales Team Contact Form

ZeXtras Website
    # ZeXtras Wiki # ZeXtras Store

Have ZeXtras Suite or ZeXtras Migration Tool been helpful to you?
    Share your experience in the Zimbra Gallery!

ZeXtras Suite on the Zimbra Gallery
    ZeXtras Migration Tool on the Zimbra Gallery