migration zimbra 7.1.4 to 8.6.0 and synchronize - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: migration zimbra 7.1.4 to 8.6.0 and synchronize

Perfect, performed all the steps as step by step, did not perform deduplication, it is necessary? For I not find duplicate messages in any mailbox.

Finally, if I want to uninstall zextras, the folder used for importing data to the server can be deleted?

ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    Hello rpoloni!

Deduplication is not necessary but highly suggested, as it helps optimizing the disk space used by your Zimbra volumes - it's not about duplicate messages in mailboxes, but it deals with duplicate BLOB files...
    If the migration is completed you can safely remove the data in the import path, and uninstall ZeXtras Suite running the installer with the -u option (I still suggest to test it, since the trial is fully featured and there are some awesome features in our software )

Have a nice day,
    Cine
    the ZeXtras Team

Ok, I am enormously grateful for all the support provided. For sure I will enjoy the ZEXTRAS resources and we are checking the possibilities of future acquisition.

I would like to thank the help, all the steps were followed and the server is 100% working and the hospital board and all users of the happy email.

Was on vacation after this arduous mission, I returned today (12), deserved rest.

Again, thank you very much and I believe that this topic can be closed.

ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    Hello rpoloni,

glad to know that everything went ok!

Hope you enjoyed your vacation

Have a nice day,
    Cine
    the ZeXtras Team

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12