Error after uninstallation

Thread: Error after uninstallation

Error after uninstallation

After uninstalling ZeXtras software from our server I receive this message after logging into the admin console. I uninstalled as directed using the /.install.sh -u all command.

Zimbra Pictures, Zimbra Images, Zimbra Photos, Zimbra Videos - Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    Hello RKD3,
    welcome to the forums!

It looks like the ZeXtras Admnistration Zimlet was not successfully removed from your server. Did you find any errors or unexpected lines in the mailbox.log when first uninstalling the software?
    Sometimes the uninstallation fails because the mailboxd takes a bit too long to start, please try running `./install.sh -u zimlet` when the mailboxd service is running.

Have a nice day,
    Cine
    the ZeXtras Team

I followed the instructions to remove the zextras suite. I keep getting errors in the admin interface to zimbra, over and over and over and over and over and over again. Tell me how to make it stop! ZmCsfeException: service.UNKNOWN_DOCUMENT

Quote Originally Posted by pacneil View Post
    I followed the instructions to remove the zextras suite. I keep getting errors in the admin interface to zimbra, over and over and over and over and over and over again. Tell me how to make it stop! ZmCsfeException: service.UNKNOWN_DOCUMENT
    Hello pacnell,
    welcome to the forums!

Could you please try clearing your server's cache (by running `zmprov fc all` as the zimbra user) aswell as your browser's cache and let me know if the issue still happens?

Have a nice day,
    Cine
    the ZeXtras Team

Quote Originally Posted by Cine View Post
    Could you please try clearing your server's cache (by running `zmprov fc all` as the zimbra user) aswell as your browser's cache and let me know if the issue still happens?
    Thanks. That seems to have solved the problem. I would like to suggest this instruction be added to the README.TXT as part of the uninstall procedure.

Thanks again.

Hello pacneil!

Thanks for your suggestion, a new section has been added to the ZeXtras Suite Install Guide on the ZeXtras Wiki, and both the ZeXtras Installer and readme file will be updated with the next ZeXtras Suite release.

Have a nice day,
    Cine
    the ZeXtras Team