Install migration tool with zxtras installed with license

Thread: Install migration tool with zxtras installed with license

Install migration tool with zxtras installed with license

I am trying to install migration tool on a server with zxtras with a license and it is asking me to remove the zxtras first.
    I cannot do that because it is running zxtras mobile and I need to have that running.
    Are these modules inconpatible?

Thanks
    Pablo
    Last edited by pmarques; 10-11-2012 at 03:10 AM.

ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    Hello Pmarques,
    welcome to the forums!

I confirm that ZeXtras Suite and ZeXtras Migration Tool cannot coexist on the same server.

I'll be more than glad to provide you with a 30-day Extended Trial License for the ZeXtras Bundle (ZxBackup + ZxMobile + ZxPowerstore) in order to allow you to perform your migration.

In your specific case, since you also opened a support ticket about this issue, you'll just need to reply to the last email you received.

For anybody else on the same situation, feel free to request an Extended Trial License to our Sales Team filling the module you can find at https://store.zextras.com/contact-sales explaining your need in the "Enquiry" box.

Have a nice day,
    Cine

Unfortunately I did not receive any reply from my support ticket.
    I don't even know how to check the support ticket on your web site beacuse I did not get any feedback with ticket/case number or anything when I opened it.

I guess if the ZeXtras Suite and ZeXtras Migration Tool cannot coexist on the same server extending the license is not going to do any good for me anyway.

Thanks

Pablo
    Last edited by pmarques; 10-11-2012 at 03:31 PM.

ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarques View Post
    Unfortunately I did not receive any reply from my support ticket.
    I don't event know how to check the support ticket on your web site beacuse I did not get any feedback with ticket/case number or anything when I opened it.
    Hello Pablo, I will re-send the answer immediatly and send you a PM here with the log reference so you can track the incoming email (as the previous ones have been successfully delivered according to our mailserver).

Support ticket are entirely managed via email, so there is no Web UI to use.

Quote Originally Posted by pmarques View Post
    I will contact the sales link to have my license extended for 30 days.
    Please don't, it would only open a Support Ticket to the Sales Team while you have another one opened on the same matter...

Have a nice day,
    Cine