Cannot communicate with the server - ZmCsfeException: CSFE_SVC_ERROR
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By angelkiller

Thread: Cannot communicate with the server - ZmCsfeException: CSFE_SVC_ERROR

Question Cannot communicate with the server - ZmCsfeException: CSFE_SVC_ERROR

Hello,

After upgrading to Zimbra 8.8.11 and Zextras 2.14.0 I'm getting, at each Admin login, the following error:

Code:
    Cannot communicate with the server
    Client: Administration,
    ,ZmCsfeException: CSFE_SVC_ERROR
    Message: null at Unknown.buildStackTrace ( Zimlets-nodev_all.js.zgz.js:4454 ) at Unknown.g ( Zimlets-nodev_all.js.zgz.js:4358 ) at Unknown.convertError ( Zimlets-nodev_all.js.zgz.js:4403 ) at Unknown.popupErrorDialog ( Zimlets-nodev_all.js.zgz.js:3180 ) at Unknown.catchError ( Zimlets-nodev_all.js.zgz.js:3733 ) at Unknown.catchLoadErrors ( Zimlets-nodev_all.js.zgz.js:8052 ) at  ( Zimlets-nodev_all.js.zgz.js:4020 ) at Unknown.runErrorCallback ( Zimlets-nodev_all.js.zgz.js:3912 ) at Unknown.callback ( Zimlets-nodev_all.js.zgz.js:32588 ) at  ( zimbraAdmin/:790 ) at Unknown._runCallback ( Zimbra_all.js.zgz:261 ) at  ( zimbraAdmin/:790 ) at Unknown.__handleResponse ( Ajax_all.js.zgz:815 ) at Unknown.onreadystatechange ( Ajax_all.js.zgz:789 )
    Powerstore seems to be working, blobs are moved, everything seems to be fine - except that error.

Any hints?

Thank you

Same thing here. Running the Zimbra install again and letting it perform an 'upgrade' seems to have worked for me.

Lance

Same for me Zimbra 8.8.11 zextras 2.14.0

Same here on my Server with 8.8.11 and Zextras 2.14.1

After raising zimbraHttpDosFilterMaxRequestsPerSec from default value 30 to 100 the error is gone away from my zimbra admin console.
    dominix likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by angelkiller View Post
    After raising zimbraHttpDosFilterMaxRequestsPerSec from default value 30 to 100 the error is gone away from my zimbra admin console.
    thanks @angelkiller
    I have set zimbraHttpDosFilterMaxRequestsPerSec to 100 and no more have this error.