Zextras 2.12.0 - sync exception

Thread: Zextras 2.12.0 - sync exception

Zextras 2.12.0 - sync exception

I've just installed the latest,greatest update to ZeXtras on my server but it's failing with an NPE when trying to sync, reverting to 2.10.2 solves the problem. I've posted just a snippet of the sync log, I have the full one which is 770k if you need it.

Code:
    2018-12-18 17:58:00,129 WARN  [qtp1286783232-188:https:https://my.server.com/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync?jQAJBBBOaW5lRUM0Mjg0MDI0NkFDBLylCFoHQW5kcm9
    pZAcBAA==] [] sync - Exception: java.lang.NullPointerException
            at com.zextras.modules.core.CountAccountFromLdap$3.visit (CountAccountFrom
    Ldap.java:307)
            at org.openzal.zal.ProvisioningImp.rawQuery (ProvisioningImp.java:2279)
            at com.zextras.modules.core.CountAccountFromLdap.queryLdap (CountAccountFr
    omLdap.java:276)
            at com.zextras.modules.core.CountAccountFromLdap.count (CountAccountFromLd
    ap.java:173)
            at com.zextras.modules.core.CountAccountFromLdap.count (CountAccountFromLdap.java:149)
            at com.zextras.utils.GlobalAccountCountImpl.update (GlobalAccountCountImpl.java:35)
            at com.zextras.utils.GlobalAccountCountImpl.assertVisit (GlobalAccountCountImpl.java:45)
            at com.zextras.utils.GlobalAccountCountImpl.getTotalAccounts (GlobalAccountCountImpl.java:52)
            at com.zextras.lib.license.licenses.PurchasedLicense.isModuleLicensed (PurchasedLicense.java:92)
            at com.zextras.modules.mobile.v2.as.authentication.CheckLicenseAuthMechanism.authenticate (CheckLicenseAuthMechanism.java:31)
    [EDIT]Sorry, I forgot the ZCS version:

Code:
    Release 8.8.10_GA_3039.RHEL7_64_20180928094617 RHEL7_64 FOSS edition, Patch 8.8.10_P4.
    Last edited by phoenix; 12-18-2018 at 06:32 PM.
    Regards

Bill

Hi Bill,

this seems a big problem for this release, from my first check this must be related to the perpetual license... tomorrow we have to fix it but in the meanwhile I suggest you to downgrade to the previous version (this time is possible without any problems).

Hope this helps.
    ZeXtras Website # ZeXtras Wiki # ZeXtras Store

Head of ZeXtras System Administrators

Quote Originally Posted by d0s0n View Post
    Hi Bill,

this seems a big problem for this release, from my first check this must be related to the perpetual license... tomorrow we have to fix it but in the meanwhile I suggest you to downgrade to the previous version (this time is possible without any problems).

Hope this helps.
    Hi

Thanks for the quick feedback, I did downgrade to the previous version of ZeXtras after I hit this problem (after a suitable server snapshote ) and all worked well and went back to normal.
    Regards

Bill

ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    Hello!

We're releasing Zextras Suite 2.12.1 to fix the issue, the package is already up at http://download.zextras.com/zextras_suite-latest.tgz (webpage and other collaterals will be updated within 30 minutes).

Have a great day,
    Cine
    IT Support Team Contact Form
    Sales Team Contact Form

ZeXtras Website
    # ZeXtras Wiki # ZeXtras Store

Have ZeXtras Suite or ZeXtras Migration Tool been helpful to you?
    Share your experience in the Zimbra Gallery!

ZeXtras Suite on the Zimbra Gallery
    ZeXtras Migration Tool on the Zimbra Gallery

Hi Cine

Thanks for the update, it's all up and working.

I'd like to thank you and the team for all your work on these product,s although I'm only a small customer I do appreciate it and the support you provide. I'd also like to take this opportunity to wish you and everyone at ZeXtras a Merry Christmas and a peaceful and Happy New Year.

BTW, my wife also comment on your fantastic support and the speed with which you fix problems and she doesn't even use a computer.
    Regards

Bill