CPU Load 100% on fresh installed ubuntu 16.04 / zimbra 8.8.10 / zextras 2.10.0 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CPU Load 100% on fresh installed ubuntu 16.04 / zimbra 8.8.10 / zextras 2.10.0

Hi again,

I've received the following reply to my support request related to this issue:
    The Dev Team has found and fixed an issue with the Backup module's service manager that can cause this symptoms triggering when the backup module is disabled or not licensed. The fix will be included in Zextras Suite 2.10.1, scheduled for release at the beginning of next week.

ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    Hello everyone!

I'm glad to inform you that the Dev Team found the cause of this issue and prepared a fix which will be included in Zextras Suite 2.10.1 - scheduled for release next week.

In the meantime, I confirm Lemur's workaround as we found out that leaving the Backup Module and the RealTime Scanner enabled will bring CPU usage back to normal levels on the vast majority of cases. A mailboxd restart might be needed.
    Just as a clarification, there is usually no need to disable unlicensed modules as those won't use up any system resource, so we suggest to leave those on and just let the license manager do the work.

Have a great day,
    Cine
    IT Support Team Contact Form
    Sales Team Contact Form

ZeXtras Website
    # ZeXtras Wiki # ZeXtras Store

Have ZeXtras Suite or ZeXtras Migration Tool been helpful to you?
    Share your experience in the Zimbra Gallery!

ZeXtras Suite on the Zimbra Gallery
    ZeXtras Migration Tool on the Zimbra Gallery

ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    Good news, everyone!

I'm pleased to inform you that we just released Zextras Suite 2.10.1, which is now available for download on [our website](https://www.zextras.com/download/) or through wget running `wget http://download.zextras.com/zextras_suite-latest.tgz` on your server.

Have a great day,
    Cine
    the Zextras Team
    IT Support Team Contact Form
    Sales Team Contact Form

ZeXtras Website
    # ZeXtras Wiki # ZeXtras Store

Have ZeXtras Suite or ZeXtras Migration Tool been helpful to you?
    Share your experience in the Zimbra Gallery!

ZeXtras Suite on the Zimbra Gallery
    ZeXtras Migration Tool on the Zimbra Gallery

Hi Cine

You're too late, I've already installed it. I was just about to post here, installed and all is working OK and I haven't caused any problems yet. Thanks for the update to this thread and it was the usual peaceful install.
    Regards

Bill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12