Removing Zextras expired trial to install ZXMig

Thread: Removing Zextras expired trial to install ZXMig

Removing Zextras expired trial to install ZXMig

I have an older zimbra server running 8.0.6 that I had installed Zextras suite on as a trial back in 2014. Now I'm building a new Zimbra server and will be purchasing Zextras on the new server. But first I have to get the zxmig migration tool installed onto the origin server (old 8.0.6 zimbra server).

When I run the ./install all the zxmig tool says that it cannot be installed because zextras is installed.

My question is how do I safely uninstall the old and expired version of zextras on our origin server so I can install zxmig safely and successfully?

Thank you in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by jjleinek View Post
    I have an older zimbra server running 8.0.6 that I had installed Zextras suite on as a trial back in 2014. Now I'm building a new Zimbra server and will be purchasing Zextras on the new server. But first I have to get the zxmig migration tool installed onto the origin server (old 8.0.6 zimbra server).

When I run the ./install all the zxmig tool says that it cannot be installed because zextras is installed.

My question is how do I safely uninstall the old and expired version of zextras on our origin server so I can install zxmig safely and successfully?

Thank you in advance!
    I was able to uninstall the zextras suite by running the original installer as ./install -u all and it removed the Zimbra core and Zimlet. I'll try installing the Zxmig tool this weekend.