V2.0 Upgrade: "Version mismatch between Zextra Amin Zimlet & Core"
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By bnc

Thread: V2.0 Upgrade: "Version mismatch between Zextra Amin Zimlet & Core"

bnc

V2.0 Upgrade: "Version mismatch between Zextra Amin Zimlet & Core"

Just upgrade to ver 2.0 and installed proceeded fine without error. I initiated process with the command: ./install.sh all

Upon logging into Zimbra Admin Consol I am now greeted with the msg in the attached screen grab.

mismatch.jpg

I reviewed the install guide, but I can't seem to isolate the problem. I would appreciate your assistance.

Thank you.

ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    Hello bnc!

That error is usually displayed when the ZeXtras Administration Zimlet installation fails, leaving the old version installed: could you please check your mailbox.log for zimlet installation errors? If no error can be found, please run the installer again adding the "-d" option and send the complete output to community@zextras.com mentioning the URL of this thread in the subject of the email.

Have a nice day,
    Cine
    the ZeXtras Team

bnc
    Quote Originally Posted by Cine View Post
    Hello bnc!

That error is usually displayed when the ZeXtras Administration Zimlet installation fails, leaving the old version installed: could you please check your mailbox.log for zimlet installation errors? If no error can be found, please run the installer again adding the "-d" option and send the complete output to community@zextras.com mentioning the URL of this thread in the subject of the email.

Have a nice day,
    Cine
    the ZeXtras Team
    Cine, thank you very much for the quick reply. There were no errors in the mailbox.log file. So, I reinstalled ver 2.0 with the -d option and the problem has now been resolved. No need to send output to you

One other point of information, however. Did I read correctly that v2.0 now support syncing of subscribed mailboxes via mobile? If yes, I do not see these subscribed mailboxes on my mobile device. Is there anything that I need to do to?

ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    Hello bnc!

Glad that the zimlet install issue was solved

Shared Folders are not synchronized to mobile devices automatically: you'll need to deploy the brand new ZeXtras Client Zimlet, make it available to any user/CoS you wish and then choose which shared folders you wish to sync.

Have a nice day,
    Cine
    the ZeXtras Team

bnc
    Got syncing of subscribed mailboxes working. Fantastic update!!!

Also just had a video conference with one of my workmates via Zextras chat. Wonderful, no more 3rd party services such as webex or skype. Just love the feature improvements.
    Cine and xternal like this.