1.8.13 buggy?
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By d0s0n
  • 2 Post By Stephen J

Thread: 1.8.13 buggy?

1.8.13 buggy?

So, I just migrated Zimbra servers using the incremental migration method. Worked like a charm. But my 1.8.13 installation on the new 8.0.6 server is just weird. I can't add my license, I get an error when opening the Zimbra administrator that aren't there when I uninstall ZExtras. The error is
    AjxException: {message}
    Client: Administration
    AjxException: {message}
    If I click close about 6 times it goes away and everything seems to function correctly.
    I can't enable and disable components of ZExtras reliably. It doesn't always load the Notifications history. It says the core module isn't running but I am pretty sure it is. The Backup Module and the Chat module are both running. It is just flat buggy. I am thinking about uninstalling it and re-installing 1.8.12 to see if that fixes the problems. Your insight would be appreciated.

Stephen

Hi Stephen,

the issue you are experiencing was fixed, we have released an Hotfix some hours ago. Have you checked this thread (http://forums.zextras.com/showthread.php?t=860)?

D0s0n
    pup_seba likes this.
    ZeXtras Website # ZeXtras Wiki # ZeXtras Store

Head of ZeXtras System Administrators

My apologies D0s0n,
    I guess I didn't look around the forums enough and didn't see that thread. That should fix my issues and I will implement ASAP. Thank you.

Stephen

p.s. Love your product!
    d0s0n and Zeus like this.