Lower minimum period of license, perhaps a good idea...?

Thread: Lower minimum period of license, perhaps a good idea...?

Lower minimum period of license, perhaps a good idea...?

Hello everyone
    I think it would be a good idea to lower the minimum period licensing to two or three months. Who we service the public can find a client that high hundred mailboxes, for example, and custome can cancel the mailboxes in, for example, two months so the the benefit with the cost of licenses can be negative.
    Sell ​​packages semester commitment is complicated and over tens.
    I think it would be a good way to improve the conditions of sale for internet service providers
    Regards
    Last edited by Solunet; 08-03-2013 at 08:16 AM. Reason: ortography

The CEO ZeXtras Employee
    Participant
    Hello Solunet and Welcome to the ZeXtras Forum!

The scenario you describe seems to be an ISP Company...
    For this type of company we propose a specific contract called "ISP License PAY PER USE or PAY PER SIZE" with automatic monthly billing based on real data from the ISP Infrastructure .

Regarding the minimum period on Zextras store, it is set to 6 months ONLY for the first purchase. Every License update can be done also for just one license o for just one more day.
    This kind of flexibility allow you to adapt your license, to every change, very fast (few seconds on store) and paying only for what you really need.

Bests.
    ZeXtras Website # ZeXtras Wiki # ZeXtras Store

ZeXtras CEO. Like a Boss.

Hello, thanks for your welcome words.
    Yes, i saw it and yes.. we are an ISP but the problem is the minimum account number. We are a small ISP.
    Really we manage several thousands of pop3/SMTP accounts and about 200 or 300 Exchange accounts
    We think that one of the problems of Exchange is the cost and we believe that Zimbra+Zextras can be a serious alternative.
    We´re planning migrate all accunts to zimbra system and enable only the number of users who want Zextras but the problem is this... low limit is 5000 (almost the whole of my user). And 500 in case of mailboxes... Its not valid for us because the very first months we will have no more than several hundreds... perhaps in a year or more we can reach one thousand...
    Hmmm I didn't know this about renewing licenses period... If i can renew for short periods in further times perhaps it changes many things...almost till reach a critical number to jump to ISP pay per size... One further scenary can be a Zimbra Zextras servers for users who wants this service and isp pay per size and onther zimbras for "smple" users... and if grows enough another jump to isp per use...
    Best regards from Spain, thanks a lot for your info and sorry for my bad English
    Last edited by Solunet; 08-04-2013 at 09:06 AM.

The CEO ZeXtras Employee
    Participant
    Our ISP plan PayPerUse and PayPerSize have different minimum number to be activated.
    If you have several hundreds of mailbox the right plan for you could be the PPS. https://store.zextras.com/isp-license-plan
    I suggest you to contact our sales team via the specific form : https://store.zextras.com/contact-sales

Best Regards.
    ZeXtras Website # ZeXtras Wiki # ZeXtras Store

ZeXtras CEO. Like a Boss.