Zextras Team Information

Thread: Zextras Team Information

jrg

Zextras Team Information

I've been looking but it's kind of difficult to understand Zextras Team support in Zextras Suite. It seems like Zextras Suite Basic provides only 1:1 IM support. Should I assume that Zextras Pro provides the group chatting / spaces / channels with the Team Pro allowing for group video chatting and external user access?

Can someone confirm this for me? I am interested in the group IM portion but my license is only for Basic and it is only allowing 1:1 chatting.

Thanks.

jrg
    Quote Originally Posted by jrg View Post
    I've been looking but it's kind of difficult to understand Zextras Team support in Zextras Suite. It seems like Zextras Suite Basic provides only 1:1 IM support. Should I assume that Zextras Pro provides the group chatting / spaces / channels with the Team Pro allowing for group video chatting and external user access?

Can someone confirm this for me? I am interested in the group IM portion but my license is only for Basic and it is only allowing 1:1 chatting.

Thanks.
    So I just purchased a Suite Pro license and I still cannot use group chatting. What's the deal? Does it have to be Suite Pro with Team Pro for the group chatting / channel features?

jrg
    Ok. It seems so. You need to purchase Suite Pro WITH Team Pro Features enabled. So I guess that answers that. Thanks anyways. I bought the license and will test it out for a year. So far it seems pretty interesting.