ZeXtras Suite 1.99.x - Info and feedback - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ZeXtras Suite 1.99.x - Info and feedback

I have Activity Stream turned on in Zimbra, this mail directory is visible in the WebUI but not on iOS devices.

ZeXtras Community Manager ZeXtras Employee Cine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zogred View Post
    I have Activity Stream turned on in Zimbra, this mail directory is visible in the WebUI but not on iOS devices.

Hello zogred,
    welcome to the forums!

Thank you for your report, the cause of the issue has been found and will be fixed before the final release

Have a nice day,
    Cine
    the ZeXtras Team

Hello everybody!

Quick update on the open issues:

@taliesin: We're checking the logs and there's no sign of folder re-syncing over and over, could you please send me and email/PM letting me know which specific account/folders this behaviour has been encountered on? iOS' client runs a pre-sync of all items asking just for the plaintext of the message and then sync the actual messages, could this be the behaviour you experienced?

@glennbtn: I've discussed your report with the devs and they said that, unfortunately, that's an expected behaviour: moving items between folders belonging to different users is not supported, but it might be in the future.

Have a nice day,
    Cine
    the ZeXtras Team

I'm trying an external restore, and I'm getting the following error every time after a few hours.

com.zextras.lib.Error.OperationBlockingError: Blocking operation error
    at com.zextras.op.backup.ZEExternalRestoreOperation.d oOperation ( ZEExternalRestoreOperation.java:886 )
    at com.zextras.op.ZEOperation.exec ( ZEOperation.java:726 )
    at com.zextras.op.LegacyOperationProxy.exec ( LegacyOperationProxy.java:81 )
    at com.zextras.op.StatefulOperationImpl.exec ( StatefulOperationImpl.java:70 )
    at com.zextras.op.OperationStarterActivity.doActivity ( OperationStarterActivity.java:45 )
    at com.zextras.lib.activities.ActivityThread.run ( ActivityThread.java:118 )
    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Can't overwrite cause with java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
    at java.lang.Throwable.initCause ( Throwable.java:457 )
    at com.zextras.op.backup.ZEExternalRestoreOperation.r estoreItemsFromExternal ( ZEExternalRestoreOperation.java:1070
    I've increased the Java heap to 9GB and still get the error (the server has 32Gb of RAM). This is on 8.6.1.

The speed is much better though!

Quote Originally Posted by emoon3 View Post
    I'm trying an external restore, and I'm getting the following error every time after a few hours.
    I've increased the Java heap to 9GB and still get the error (the server has 32Gb of RAM). This is on 8.6.1.
    The speed is much better though!
    Hello emoon3,
    thank you for your report!

I've got your email, could you please send the full mailbox.log and zmmailboxd.out files to the very same email address aswell?

Have a nice day,
    Cine
    the ZeXtras Team

I removed 1.99 and installed the new 1.10.3. Same error.

Quote Originally Posted by emoon3 View Post
    I removed 1.99 and installed the new 1.10.3. Same error.
    Hello emoon3,
    could you please send me the logs for 1.10.3 as well?

Also, could you please send me more info about your setup - e.g. number of servers and their roles, hypervisor (if any) etc...

Have a nice day,
    Cine
    the ZeXtras Team

p.s.: I just want to mention that ZeXtras Suite is not backwards-compatible, so going back to a previous version or tree (1.99 is a different tree from 1.10) might cause unexpected behaviours and issues... Luckily enough, this shouldn't be the case...

Update:

@emoon3 - we've been checking the logs you sent, and the cause of the OutOfMemory error appears to be Zimbra's indexing engine...
    Could you please:

- Send me the output of `zmlocalconfig | grep -i lucene`
    - Start the import again, wait for 15 minutes, run the /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmdiaglog tool to generate a full diagnostic report and send me the output file?

Have a nice day,
    Cine
    the ZeXtras Team

Active Member ZeXtras Reseller
    Cine,

How soon before this gets released? The video capability is BIG TIME

Hello Joey! The final release is approaching, I'll post some info soon

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast